3~ TryOuts

Shaqir POV
Today is tryouts and I'm nervous asl! I mean I think I'm coo, I can do a lil sum but since my dad is Shaquille O'Neal everyone is expecting a lot from me and I'm hoping I can deliver.
Me and Mia have gotten pretty close since school started, we talk on the phone a lot and she's real cool. We've been calling each other bestfriend but today I might ask her to be my girl🙂.
I do my hygiene and get dressed for school, I tell my mom I'm ready and she drops me off.

Shaqironeal- "you can't lock me up" yeah ight🤫
Shareefoneal, PYT.mia And 12,749 others liked...
6,368 comments...
Mikeywilliams- ju hurddddd😈
PYT.mia- 😵🥶
Shareefoneal- lil bro coming up🤧
Bolbol- 😧woahhh
Jaygup- big fan man 👨🏽

Mia POV
Today I have tryouts for track and basketball and I'm feeling pretty good, I heard crossroads had a lot of athletic students so it'll be a challenge but I think I got it in the bag.
I shower and then get dressed in my crossroads tracksuit with hair in an Afro. the coach told me I'm already the team because she saw me run at my old school, but she still wants me to try out so it'll be fair.

Out of no where my door busts open "mom said to give you a ride so hurry up" I rolled my eyes at my big sister.
Oh yeah you guys don't know her, we'll her name is Aaliyah and she is 19 she goes to UCLA with shaqirs older brother. They sorta...talk ig you could say. "Okay coming" I put on my shoes and we leave.
We pull up at the school and I see everyone infront of the doors.

"Wssup y'all" I smile and wave
"Hey girl" mimi says giving me a hug. "Hey boo what you been up too?" I ask
"Oh nothing, haven't gotten any sleep because of you and my brother!" She says smirking. I just laugh and shake my head "it ain't like that, he's just my bestfriend" I reassure her. "We started off as close friends, some how you turned into my girlfriend" she sung "girl noo ain't none of that" I laughed.
I felt some arms around my waist
"Boy back up" I turned around to face shaqir "hey bestie" he said smiling and hugging me "hey my son" he smacked his lips and walked away. We all laughed and walked to class.
We didn't do much today, we had a guest teacher for ms.franklin and in our other classes we had free time or watched movies.
It was now gym class and the track team had tryouts first

PYT.mia- fastest woman in LA 🤒🏃🏽‍♀️
Shaqironeal, reniball30 And 15,639 others liked...
1,378 comments...
Shaqironeal- headass💀
PYT.mia- @shaqironeal stop hating🖕🏾
Mimioneal- sisterrr🥰
Liyahbaby- 🤐❤️
Bronnyjamesjr- 😈
Thats.kobe- 😍

Track tryouts went good, we get all results tomorrow.

Now it's time for boys and girl basketball tryouts, since our gym period isn't that long we have to collide the teams together.
They separate us into two teams so we can scrimmage.
Me, Mikey, Mimi, mearah and Bronny VS Reni, shaqir, Kiara, josh and jahzare.

Shaqir and jah jump and I catch the ball, I go down the court and pass it to Mimi who lobs to Mikey who dunks. "Hell Yeah" Mikey yells and blows Reni a Kiss.
Shaqir brings it down and Kiara sets the pick be throws it to josh who slams on mimi "gotta be quicker than that babygirl" he says to mimi smirking.
We eventually beat them 21-20 it was close.
Coach talked to everyone and we all left.

We were all walking home together since we all lived pretty close. "What's the movie tonight bro?" Mikey asks shaqir. I make a face "Wym? It's Monday" I say "so, it's only 7" he rolls his eyes "I guess" I shrug and walk to the girls while the guys talk about what we gone do "y'all tryna sleep over?" Mimi asks us "Yeah cause ain't shit to do at my house" Reni shrugs and we all shake our heads yes. We tell the guys the plan and we all go home to get freshened Up and pack clothes.

7:58 pm
Omniscient POV
Everyone arrives at shaqirs house and right now they're just jumping on the trampoline.
Mikey- "ayee y'all let's play spin the bottle!"
Kiara- "fuck no! I'll be damned if somebody roll the bottle on my nigga"
They all laughed
Mikey- "we gone switch it up a lil. If you like that person kiss them, if you don't just tell them what they are to you"
They all shook our heads okay and got off the trampoline.

They gathered around the fire in a circle.
Mikey- "Okay I'll start"
He's spun the bottle and it landed on mimi.
Mikey- "your like a sister to me and I hope you and my bro last long"
Mimi blushed and josh hugged her
Bronny- "my turn"
The bottle spun on Kiara and he immediately hopped up and kissed her, they was kissing for a minute until
Mia- "damn go upstarts"
Bronny- "my bad"
Everyone laughed and continued the game. It was finally Mia's turn.
She spun and yup. It landed on shaqir.
She just looked at him for a while until she grabbed his face and kissed him, she pulled away and he pulled her right back.
Josh- *coughs*
They stop and look away, Mias face is red as a tomato
Mimi- "well I think the game is over... let's go lay down"

Everyone gets up and goes inside except shaqir and Mia.
Shaqir- "I've been wanting to ask you this for a minute, I just wasn't sure how'd you react. Mia will you please be my girlfriend?"
She smiled and nodded hugging him. She kissed his cheek and they walked in the house hand and hand.

Bronny- "finally" Bronny says sighing, Kiara pinched him
Kiara- "shut up. Okay bestie"
She hugs Mia and everyone lays down in the living room.
josh slept on the pull out chair with Mimi on his lap. Jah slept on the floor next to mearah. Kiara and Bronny slept on the small couch. Shaqir and Mia on the longest coach and Mikey And Reni made a pallet on the floor also.

It was a fun night, everyone has somebody and they're all bestfriends. But will it last forever?
☕️ what'll happen next?

 But will it last forever?☕️ what'll happen next?

This is Josh Christopher he is 16 going on 17. He plays basketball for crossroads.

(White shirt) Bronny (Red shirt) Jahzare (Black shirt) Mikey

(Red shirt) Jahzare
(Black shirt) Mikey