Wait (Bill Denbrough) Pt.1

Start from the beginning

After awhile he pulls away and he grips my shoulders to look at me.

"I-I thought I-It w-was gonna t-take you a-away from m-me- I m-mean u-u-us." He says, his stutter 100 times worse.

"It's Okay, I'm right here." I say my thumb stroking his cheek in reassurance. I get up and thank Eddie for his act towards IT.

"No problem, it was nothing." He says. I smile at him, knowing that he knows it was a huge deal.

We all leave the sewers and we stand in our usual spot, in a circle.

"S-Swear to me, that If it isn't dead." Bill starts and puts his hand out.

"We all come back." He finishes glancing at us. I wasted no time and put my hand on top of his.

"I swear." I say following with everyone else putting their hand in. Stan hesitating at the end. We all group hug and everyone starts to leave, leaving Bill and I alone.

"I guess I should probably start going." I stay. Before I could start walking away, I hear him.

"I-I'll walk with you." He says quickly,  causing me to turn around. His eyes widen a bit.

"U-Uh s-since we're n-neighbors after all." He says with a nervous smile. I nod.

We walked in silence and we end up between our houses.

"So I guess I'll see you around?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'll see you around." He smiles. I start to walk away and I hear him mutter a curse word.

"Y/N wait!" I hear him shout i turn around and he was already inches away from me. Before I could say anything he leans in and kisses me. He smiles and runs back to his house. Leaving me in shock.

That was the last interaction I had with him since.
~~~~~~~~

(27 years Later)

I became successful, moved away from Derry and my life was going great. No lover but I was an independent person.

I forgot about everything that happened. Until I got a strange call on a normal night then everything changed.

"Y/n? It's Mike Hanlon." I hear through the line then my heart stopped. All the memories started flooding back.

"Mike? It's been so long." I say, my voice shaky.

"I know." He chuckles

"What's the call for?" I ask and the words I dreaded came through the line.

"IT is back. Will you come?" 

I close my eyes remembering all of the losers club. Little did I know I forgot a special one.

Beverly
Richie
Eddie
Mike
Ben
Stan

Was that it?

"Who else is going?" I ask

"So far I only contacted Bill and he is on his way."
My breathing stopped. Bill Denbrough. How could I forget?

"I'm sure you remember him, don't you?" I could hear Mike smiling through the phone.

"Of course." I smile to my self, remembering when all of our memories together.

"Anyone with eyes could have saw that you two had an undeniable love for each other." I playfully scoff at his remark.

"We were 12."

"And your point?" He asks. I stay silent thinking about everything.

"So will you come?" He asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be there."

"Great, we'll all meet at the diner around 6:00 tomorrow night." I nod knowing what diner he is talking about.

"Okay. I'll see you there." Then I hang up and immediately start packing.

I finish and put everything in the trunk and then I was off.

To Derry, Maine.
Oh Little did I know what I was in for.

——-
🌹
Part 2 next