MoonSun pt.1

Plot: Solar gets dragged to a club with her friends and wants to leave until she sees Moonbyul..
-------------------------------

Yongsun usually never stayed too long at those club parties her friends dragged her to. But this time it was different. This time there was something that kept her at this club. Or more someone.

Yongsun ordered another drink while looking at the girl in the middle of the dance floor. God. If she kept doing those sexy hip thrusts and kept swaying like that, Yongsun wasn't sure if she would survive this night.

Moonbyul kept swaying her hips and doing hip thrusts as the music continued. She felt someones eyes on her so she looked over, only to see a beautiful girl watching her.
Moonbyul smirked at her and continued dancing with the strangers on the dancefloor.

Yongsun nearly choked on her drink as her eyes connected with the others girl's eyes. Damn, she was handsome... and she knew it...

And then this smirk... Yong knew she should better quit the drinking and leave now. But she couldn't. The moves of the other girl had her full attention. Moon walked over to the bar and sat next to the girl. "Hi there. Whats your name beautiful?" She asked as she looked at the girl. Her lips were red and plump- kissable. Her eyes were soft yet sharp, her skin was a milky color that moonbyul wanted to suck and bite on.

She felt blood rising to her cheeks and a weird hotness between​ her legs that she hasn't felt in a long time already. After quickly finishing the rest of her drink Yongsun cleared her throat and answered the young woman.

“I'm Yongsun. Whats your name?"
In her thoughts she scolded herself for her shyness. God, the girl looked even hotter from close up. Yongsun couldn't help but to get lost in the beautiful brown eyes of the woman. "I'm Moonbyul but you can call me daddy." She replied winking at Yongsun.

Moonbyul was overly confident about herself and felt that the girl was going to end up in her bed tonight. She scanned Yongsun's body, admiring the girl in front of her. Moonbyul then unbuttoned her top few buttons on the shirt she was wearing and leaned back a bit. "Why are you here in this shitty place?"Yongsun was shocked at the comment Moonbyul said and attracted to this overflowing confidence on the other side.

And she was attracted to this girl in front of her, attracted to every bit of her. And oh damn, she wanted to taste this woman.
Yongsun let out a small sigh and then grimaced at the other woman.

“My friends dragged me here and then left me. How about you buy me a drink and be my companion then?" she said smirking at Byul. God, she hoped so much that the woman would jump on the train...Moonbyul smirked and looked at the bartender. "Can i get a drink for my lady here?" She looked at Yong and rested her hand on the girls thigh. "How about i take you to my place tonight and we can have a little fun of our own?"

Moon ran her hand up the girls thigh stopping at her waist, "plus i know how to pleasure a lady."Yongsun barely managed to hold back the instinct to press her thighs together at the strong sensation that rolled over her body.

Byuls hands on her body let a wave of lust wash over Yong and she really had to fight the urge to take this woman right there, right then.

She gulped and gladly accepted the drink the bartender gave her, drinking it all in one go. Then she looked into the eyes of this magnificent woman in front of her. Moving towards her, smirking, she leaned in enough for the girl to have a perfect position to peek into her decollete and for Yong to whisper a raspy “I'm in" into her ear. Byul gulped as she looked into yong's dress. "Alright. But for now lets go dance." Moon grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the dancefloor. She started dancing against Yong, her hips crashing into the other girls. "So tell me... How long can you go for?" Byul whispered huskily into the girls ear as she kept grinding against Yong.

The blush on yongsuns face got even redder and she felt her body already reacting to what Byul did with her. Damn, she wanted to hiss, but managed to keep smiling at the other girl. “You mean if I really want to?“, she asked, grinning, and put her arms around Byuls neck, leaning close to her ear again, “for ever~“

Her voice was rougher than she had thought and it showed her once more how strong her body reacted to this woman. Actually she couldn't wait to get into Moonbyul's bed.Moon bit her lip and kissed Yong on the neck lightly as she pulled her closer so there was no space between them. "Wanna go back to my place babygirl?" Byul asked and looked into Yongs eyes. "Because im going to make you scream my name all night tonight."  Moon said and nipped at the girls neck. A soft moan escaped Yongs lips as she felt Byuls lips on her skin. Wild Images began to run in her mind and she smirked again.

She managed to pull away from Byul and make the younger one look at her.
“Well then lets get going, babe. Before I loose control over myself-“, her voice was even huskier now and she wasn't sure if her legs would actually carry her to Byuls apartment. She hasn't felt good like this in ages...and she loved it.

Byul grabbed the older one by the hand and took her out to her car. She opened the door for the girl and shut it after she got into the car. Byul then rushed to the drivers side and got in, turning on the car. "Lets go." Moon said and shut the door and started to drive to her house.

Her thighs were shaking a bit, she hasnt had sex in a while and was looking for someone to pleasure that night. Her mind was filling with wild images ever since she heard Yong moan.

Byuls car was nice. But even if it were just a few minutes she already missed Byuls hands on her body. Yong softly touched the places Byuls lips had touched and this time she pressed her thighs together. God, she could feel how she got wetter.

This was so unusual for her, never ever had someone attracted her so much by doing so little. She wanted this woman to take her. Now.

"We're here." Byul said as she turned off the car at her house. She got out and went over to Yong's side and opened the door for her. As soon as she got out of Byul's car, Byul smashed her lips against the older girl's. Her hands travelled down to her hips as she pulled her to the front door. She didnt stop kissing Yong as she unlocked the door.

Their lips stay connected, Moon's hands travelling up and down Yong's body.Soft moans escaping her lips, Yongsun kept connected with Byul in a heated kiss. One of her hands was still exploring the younger one's body while her other hand rested on the side of Byuls head to support the kiss.
Yongsun felt like melting into Byuls touch. She knew this would probably be just a One Night Stand but deep inside she also knew that this woman was special. Really special. And so were her hands. And her lips.

Moon unzipped Yong's dress causing it to fall to the floor. Byul kissed down her neck softly and ran her tongue over the curves over the older girls breasts. "Youre so soft." Moon mumbled as she kissed back up her chest- leaving marks all over her chest and neck. Byul felt like she wanted the girl to stay a bit longer than just this night but she didnt want to scare the girl away. Her hands were at the hem of Yong's panties tugging them down slowly.

Yongsun gasped as her dress suddenly fell down but Byuls kisses made her mind go crazy. As she felt Byuls hands on her panties she grabbed them and softly pushed the younger on on the bed. Straddling her, she took off her shirt, not caring about the buttons, and then went down to open Byuls pants.

In her position, she could perfectly admire the younger ones slim figure and her nice soft curves. A new wave of lust rolled over Yongsun and she hurried to finally tug down Byuls pants, leaving them both only in underwear.

Byul looked up at Yong with lust and hunger in her eyes. She ran her hands up the older girls sides softly and unhooked the girls bra. Byul leaned up and sucked on each of Yong's breasts while holding her hips. Her moans giving Byul more confidence to keep going.