Chapter 26

Shawn woke up with the sheets kicked of the bed. He looked down at Nicks chiseled body and smirked. He placed his leg over Nicks, entangling himself with the fine specimen. He started softly brushing his hand across Nicks chest. At first it was romantic but Shawn started feeling aroused.

He looked down at Nicks bulge. It was soft but it still looked nice and Shawn was feeling slightly... thirsty.

He placed his hand just above Nicks bulge, brushing the soft pubic hair that trailed up to Nicks belly button. It was trimmed and well keept. Shawn struggled to grow body hair and when he did, it just came out very thin so he normally shaved it off.

"What are you doing baby" Nick said with a husky voice.

"Omg baby, you scared me." Shawn replied giggling after just receiving a fright.

"Well I'm gonna wake up if a boy is laying there playing with my stomach." Nick said giggling.

"Well... I'm kinda horny." Shawn said moving down to Nicks stomach placing a kiss on it gently. He left a bit of moisture and then repeated kissing his stomach.

"Shawn baby, your making me hard." Nick moaned and he sure was. Shawn looked down to see Nick bulge through his underwear. The tip of his member hung just out of the band and Shawn smirked. He softly licked what was hanging out and it only took a few seconds for Nick to start jolting upwards.

"Please don't do this." Nick spoke.

"Do what?" Shawn replied.

"Tease me. It's one thing I can't stand." Nick said catching his breath slightly.

"Okay." Shawn said pulling nicks underwear down. His member was now out and it was throbbing. Shawn smirked.

"You don't want me to tease? I won't tease then." Shawn said taking the whole member into his mouth which was a mistake. He gagged immediately, coming off. He left a lot of saliva on Nicks cock and Nick tried not to smirk.

"Well... that felt good." Nick said and Shawn threw him a pout.

"Its harder then I thought." Shawn said

"Whats harder?"

"Deepthroating. I thought I could just take it all in." Shawn said trying to catch his breath.

"Here. I'll help you but you gotta go slow baby." Nick said placing his hand behind Shawns head and his other hand at the root of his cock.

"Now go down slowly." Nick said putting a bit of pressure on Shawns head for him to lower. Shawn took Nicks head in his mouth and slowly moved down his cock. He was halfway through and then he gagged.

"Breath. Breath through your nose. Steady breaths." Nick said pausing so Shawn could try breath. He then went lower and was almost at Nicks root.

"Your so close baby." Nick said an Shawn then placed his lips on Nicks pubic area, taking the full cock in his mouth in which he made Nick moan.

"Oh my god baby, I can feel your tonsils." Nick moaned and Shawn looked up at Nick and was tearing up. He started gagging but Nick reassured him to breath.

"It actually feels so good when you gag. Your throat tightens around my cock." Nick said putting his head back and Shawn lifted himself of his member with a lot of saliva around it.

"Oh... my... god" Shawn began trying to catch his breath. He was now slowly stroking Nick.

"That was really intense." He finished.

"Baby don't stop. I'm about to cum." Nick said and Shawn started sucking his cock. He only went as deep as halfway as deepthroating was very hard. He was swirling his tongue around and sucking. He started picking up his pace. Every now and then he would go to deep and gag but Nick seemed to enjoy the whole experience.

"Shawn... I... IM CUMING." Nick moaned out loud as he erupted into Shawns mouth. Shawn tried to catch it and swallow but their was to much. He continued to suck but the cum started dribbling out the side.

"Baby. Stop." Nick said tensing as Shawn was putting Nick through post orgasm torture."

"Oh... I'm sorry." Shawn said giggling. He walked over to his dresser to pick up a towel. He then wiped his face and returned to the bed. Cleaning Nicks cock.

"God you're so good." Nick said laughing.

"It was definitely a challenge thats for sure and now that your mine, you might get it way more often."

Nick laughed nervously.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked and Nick just laughed it of.

"Nothing babe. Why?" Nick asked.

"Just the tone in your laugh."

"What tone? I was just laughing." Nick replied

"Okay you boob." Shawn said and Nick laughed yet again.

"Where did you get that name from?" Nick asked.

"I just thought of it now." Shawn replied. The two boys were put of by Nick getting a call. Shawn looked over to see that it was Hailey.

"Why is she calling." Shawn asked scoffing.

"Not sure. I'll go take the call. Probably just wanting something from the house." Nick replied and picked up the phone, going to Shawns bathroom.

Shawn decided that it wouldn't be to much harm in eaves dropping.

-

Well I'm back. Sorry for that shitty chapter. IM gonna try finish this book fairly so hope you enjoy. DONT FORGET TO VOTE XXX