Chapter 13

It had now been a few days since Camila had not got in contact with anyone and Shawn was now a bit panicked. He had called her every now and then but then all of a sudden he got a text from her

Camila: Shawn

Shawn: CAMILA? Omg where have you been? We have all been worried

Camila: I've just been with a boy. Shawn I didn't tell you something that had been happening in my life.

Shawn: well can you tell me? I'm kind of scared.

Camila: My parents have been arguing quite a bit recently and I think they might be splitting up. The only reason I have been forcing you to do stuff recently is because I just want to keep distracted.

Shawn: Camila I'm so sorry, you should have just told me. It would of been better if we just had a night in and chilled and talked about it then going to a party where I almost got raped.

Camila: wait what? Are you okay?

Shawn: I'm fine. Zayn is half my height so nothing happened.

Camila: oh Zayn. Sorry for hooking you up with him.

Shawn: its fine but where are you? Who's this boy.

Camila: oh he's just some guy I meet but he lives down the road from where the party was so I decided to stay with him because I've been really upset recently and he said if I need a place to stay I can stay at his so I chose to stay.

Shawn: are you safe?

Camila: yes. We haven't done anything sexual or anything like that. He is just being really nice and letting me stay at his place.

Shawn: your parents are really concerned though? Are you gonna come back home?

Camila: of course. I texted you to ask if I should come back today

Shawn: yes omg just come home. We were all freaking out.

Camila: okay I will but I'm gonna wait a little while to see you cause I know you will go of at me lol

Shawn: you bet I will so thats a smart move. Stay safe and I'll see you later.

Camila: okay. Love you xx

Shawn: love you x

Shawn felt a huge sigh of relief from that conversation. He knew his friend was safe and he thought that maybe hanging out with Nick would help but he wanted to also have a break from him. He felt that he was getting a bit to close to Nick and that things were going to start getting awkward.

-

Shawn decided that because it was quite sunny outside, he was going to go outside and write some songs and play his guitar. He hadn't done this in quite a while as he had been preoccupied. He had on his white singlet and black shorts as it was quite hot and was sitting there with his book and pen in front of him and his guitar on his lap. Shawn loved the feeling of his guitar. It was firm and just brought him instant comfort when he was holding it. Unfortunately Shawn was struggling to write a song. He ended up singing some of his favourite songs but then heard a splash from next door. He thought nothing of it as he did remember that Nick had a pool. He stopped singing though as he didn't want him or Hailee to catch him out singing. Shawn would hear pool noises every now and then but then all of a sudden a ball went over the fence. He heard some body get out of the pool and climb up the fence and of course it was Nick.

"Oh hey Shawn how are you?" Nick said and Shawn giggled. Nicks arms were placed on the fence which really showed of his muscles and his shoulders looked amazing. Shawn was obviously distracted.

"Good, just playing guitar."

"Can you get my ball?" Nick said giggling and Shawn got up and grabbed the ball. He chucked it to Nick who grabbed it and chucked it into the pool.

"You should come over" Nick said staring at Shawn smiling and Shawn was contemplating it.

"Ugh I hate swimming".

"How? You have a nice body" nick said and Shawn giggled.

"God do you ever stop?".

"Nope" Nick replied.

Shawns mum then walked outside to see the two men conversing.

"Oh hi Mrs Mendes" Nick said as if he was meeting his girlfriends parents.

"Hey Nick. What you guys up to?" She replied.

"Oh Nicks just gonna come over for a swim if thats okay?" He said and Shawn got a bit annoyed that Nick answered for him.

"Aww sure. Have fun" she said taking a step back inside.

"Your a douche" Shawn said without laughing but had to as Nick just stoop there smirking.

"Just jump over the fence" Nick said and hoped down out of sight. Shawn jumped up onto the fence but slipped. It was a slow fall but he fell. Nick caught him luckily.

"Those long limbs give you trouble?" Nick said and Shawn giggled. He felt Nicks cold arms around him and felt uncomfortable but he did feel the warmth from his bare chest.

"Your cold" Shawn said as Nick placed him onto his feet. Shawn was now able to get a proper look at Nicks body which was stunning. He had a nice swole body that was slighly ripped. He had a bit of body hair. A little on the chest and a little in the belly button area.

"Well come on" Nick said turning around and diving into the water. Shawn took his shirt of and walked to the pool and dipped his foot in.

"Uhm thats too cold" he said jumping a bout a little.

"Its warm when you get in" Nick said and Shawn huffed.

"Thats what they all say. Its obviously cold" he said and Nick shrugged. Shawn dived in and came back above water where he was now shaking and squirming.

"Cold?" Nick said giggling.

"Very" Shawn said slowly giggling as he was just trying to recover. Nick then hugged Shawn as they both could just touch the bottom.

"What are you doing?".

"Your cold" Nick said laughing.

"Where's Hailey?" Shawn asked and Nick replied.

"She's gone with her friends for two nights. Something about a girls nights out" he said and Shawn laughed.

"Do you ever have a guys night out?" Shawn asked teasing and Nick smiled.

"I don't need one when I have you" and Shawn blushed. He then tilted his head down to Nicks shoulder and rested it there despite it almost being under water.

"Why are we doing this?" Shawn said softly and Nick smiled.

"Because your the hot little twink who lives next door to me" he said and Shawn laughed.

"Yeah well having a super good looking guy live next door to me is a bit difficult aye" Shawn said and Nick giggled and Shawn felt his vibrations through his chest.

"Can you please stay tonight?" Nick asked.

"Nick".

"Shawn please like I'm being honest, I just want a somebody tonight and I need some comfort, preferably by you" he replied and Shawn tried not to laugh.

"Your so cheesy".

"Shut up" Nick replied.

"I'll stay the night" Shawn said and Nick smiled, wrapping his arms tighter around Shawn. Shawn felt so comfortable despite being in cold water. He was really enjoying this.

-

So guys i got sick again and have been so busy recently oof but heres a new chapter. I wanna start making the story super cute from now on so comment recommendations