BOYS WITH FUN ( 흥탄소년단 )

Start from the beginning

Sora stood up from her seat, " However, both of you must promise me to be careful. You are not allowed to use more money that I tell you to and no wandering around, okay? Especially you, Taehyung. Seokjin will kill me if you use all of your saved up money. " He nodded.

" Don't worry, I won't. "

" Excellent, let me change myself first. " Said Sora as she passed by them to go to her room.

A few minutes went by before Sora heard a few knocks on her door room. She heard Taehyung asking from the other side of the door. " Sora? You ready? "

She hummed before opening the door to him. " Let's go. " She said as she took her purse with her.

" Okay, Yoongi is waiting inside the car. "

" Seokjin lend you his car? " She asked him.

He shook his head, " No, I bought myself one not too long ago, thanks to Jin. You should get yourself one too, you know? Isn't it always tiring to take the bus or walking to work? Having a car is a lot more convenient. "

She nodded. " It is, but I'm not really fond of driving. "

" Hmm... Ask Yoongi to drive you then? "

" He doesn't even have his driving license. " Sora pointed out.

" Oh, is that so? I thought he did... " Taehyung said before they both joined Yoongi inside the car.

After Taehyung started the engine, Sora asked, " So, what's up with wanting to go to an amusement park today? " She eyed the both of them.

Yoongi was sitting behind her, and Taehyung was driving beside her. The wolf hybrid shrugged as he pointed out at his friend.

Taehyung cleared his throat before he answered, " I hum... Well, you know... " She lightly slapped his arm. " Ouch! "

" Come on, spill it! You made me come with you while I was deprived of any sleep for 42 HOURS. There must be a reason. "

Seeing Taehyung not answering Sora's question, Yoongi replied instead, " It was the grand premiere of a movie yesterday that he didn't get to go, and apparently, his favorite actress played a famous scene at the amusement park. So today, there is some kind of greet and meet or whatever he called it. "

" What? " She eyed Taehyung.

The man in question nervously licked his lips, " Okay, for my defense, it's a small concert AND a greet and meets! I participated in the lottery a week ago, and yesterday I had the answer that I was selected to go to the concert and the greet and meet for FREE "

" And why do I have to come again ? "

" Because Yoongi is coming too? " She turned to look at Yoongi.

Noticing her stare, the black-haired male shrugged, " What? I was curious to know how an amusement park looked like. I never went inside... "

" And he didn't want to come with me if you didn't come. " Taehyung finished.

Sora then turned to the Labrador hybrid, " Taehyung... you did this on purpose, didn't you? You knew Seokjin wasn't going to come with you, so you asked Yoongi, and so I would come, didn't you? "

" What? No way~ I wouldn't use such a petty method with you~ " He cooed.

She scoffed. " Sly fox... "

" Wrong, I'm a labrador hybrid. " Taehyung pointed out. Sora rolled her eyes." However, I will take that mistake as a compliment since foxes are quite a smart animal. "