what do you fight about

💚 louie - his laziness // he gets very lazy and sometimes you don't mind because you can be lazy too but sometimes he doesn't even want to go out on a date, you try and talk to him about it but it ends up with both of you yelling.

❤️ huey - him always looking at the junior woodchuck guidebook // you have tried countless times to make him stop always looking at that book at first it was cute but you soon got tired of it because on dates he would always look at the books so you talked to him about it which ended with you leaving mcduck manor sad.

💙 dewey - his secretive behavior // before he told you about the spear of selene he became very secretive with you and you thought the worst, because he had stopped spending time with you so when you confronted him about it he yelled at you so you just left.

💜 webby - her cluelessness // it used to be very cute how clueless she was but it got to the point where it annoyed you so you tired to teach her but she would always walk away so you talked to her but it didn't end well.

🧡 launchpad - his recklessness // you are always scolding him about being careful and taking care of him body so finally you had enough of it and talked to him which left you both heartbroken because it ended with you both yelling.

🔬 fenton - him always working // you hate that he's always at work and you missed spending time with him so you tried talking to him but he just shut you out so you just got up and left.

⛵️ donald - his temper // you've always scolded him with how much you hated when he let him temper get out of hand and he got mad with you so you left because you couldn't handle it.