01 ; how you met

Louie Duck;

You met Dewey first at a candy shop, you and Dewey became good friends so he wanted you to come hang out at with his brothers. So he took you to his boat-home (?) to met his brothers. Huey and Louie were really nice to you and you guys spent the whole day exploring the town. You and Louie became best friends after that. When Louie moved to the manor you went on every adventure with him.

Huey Duck;

You had joined the Junior Woodchucks, you were the first girl to join the camp because girls usually don't want to join it. All the boys were really confused when you met them because they have never seen a girl at the camp. But you basically beat them at everything and Huey was really impressed by you. Huey had introduced himself and took you to his manor were he lives with his uncle. From that day forward, Huey and you always had adventures together to get your Woodchuck badges.

Dewey Duck;

Dewey was at Funzo's FunZone once and you were there sitting down at one of the tables reading a book called; How to Tell if Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You. Louie and Huey saw you sitting alone so they dared Dewey to go over to you and get your number. When he did go over there you weren't going to give it to him because he interrupted your book time. But you gave it to him because he seemed chill. He texted you a few days after that and you guys started to hang out.

Webbigal (Webby) Vanderquack;

You were really shy and awkward so you like to go to the park and read. Once when you went a girl your age came and sat down next to you while three other boys watched from the swings. She was really loud and really wanted to be your friend. You kept laughing and once she heard you laughed she blushed and started to walk away. "Why are you leaving?" You asked looking at her as she walked away. "Because you were laughing." "Why is that bad?" "You were laughing at me." She explained. "Well, you're funny, why wouldn't I laugh?" You asked. "You think i'm funny?" "Yeah sure." You shrugged. After that you went to Webby's house everyday to hang out.