Radio Interview #1

Start from the beginning

Tove: I did. I even did some background vocals in the final cut. I made a follow along track for the entire song and told them to go off of that and make it theirs. And the song became a banger when I heard the final version.

Interviewer 1: So when are you going to perform with EXO?

Tove: Really soon! And I'm so excited! And I hope that EXO-L are ready as well.

Interviewer 2: Can you give us a spoiler?

Tove: Sadly, I cannot. *makes a sad face*

Interviewer 1: Aww man! I bet it's great.

Tove: It is. *giggles*

Interviewer 2: Okay. We have a few questions from EXO-L via Twitter. Can you answer some of them for us?

Tove: Sure!

Interviewer 2: The first question says, "How do you spend your free time, if you have any?"

Tove: Dramas. New and old. And I also try to sleep as much as I can.

Interviewer 1: I bet you do. You must work very hard.

Tove: I do. I try to be as productive as I can. I don't like do nothing. I have to do something

Interviewer 1: Second question. "What is your favorite food or snack?"

Tove: I really love Pepero. The chocolate and the almond. Those are so yummy!

Interviewer 1: What else do you like?

Tove: I also tried bubble tea for the first time last night when I went out with Sehun, Xiumin and Chen. It was so amazing!

Interviewer 2: What kind did you get?

Tove: I don't know. I never tried it until that night. Xiumin picked it out for me. I think it was Passion Fruit or something like that. But it was great!

Interviewer 1: Bubble tea is great in general. Now I want some. *everyone laughs*

Interviewer 2: Let's stop talking about snacks and get to the next question. "Who is your favorite idol group?"

Tove: Um...They vary. I like a lot of groups.

Interviwer 2: What groups do you like?

Tove: EXO, of course. BTS, (G)I-DLE, Got7, Blackpink, Shinee, Monsta X, NCT, Seventeen, and Mamamoo.

Interviewer 1: "What is your ideal type?"

Tove: Um...*blushes as everyone laughs* I like guys with deep voices.

Interviewer 2: Really?

Tove: Yes. *laughs* But if I don't end up with a guy with a deep voice, then I would want to date someone who is the opposite of me. Oh, and I love guys who are silly.

Interviewer 1: You don't seem like you'd like that type of guys.

Tove: I know. It's weird. I didn't think about it until just now. *everyone laughs*

Interviewer 1: So, that means there's a few people in SM who could fit that description.

Tove: *nods her head slowly* That is very true. But that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Interviewer 2: Are you sure about that?

Tove: One hundred percent sure. When I'm not exactly a newbie, possibly.

Interviewer 1: I'll take that. *everyone laughs*

Tove: *laughing* Okay, good.

Interviewer 2: "Who is your favorite K-Pop solo artist?"

Tove: Dean, hands down.

Interviewer 2: Dean is so great. His vocals are not appreciated enough.

Tove: I thought I was the only one.

Interviewer 1: *laughs and shakes his head* Last question. "If you weren't in the K-Pop industry, what would you be doing now?"

Tove: I'd probably be working somewhere overseas, or possibly working here in Korea.

Interviewer 2: Doing what?

Tove: I have a major in Astronomy with a minor in in ESL, which is English as a Second Language.

Interviewer 2: Oh! That's great.

Interviewer 1: We love a smart girl!

Tove: Aww! I can't stop blushing. *covers her face as everyone laughs*

Interviewer 1: But how did you end up getting into the music industry?

Tove: I always knew that music would be a part of me, but I didn't take it seriously. I could never see me doing music in any professional shape or form. So I decided just to take my interest that I was seriously into and made it a top priority.

Interviewer 2: So music was a backup plan.

Tove: *nods* That correct. But it's my job now and I'm not complaining at all. I love it.

Interviewer 2: That's great.

Interviewer 1: Well Tove, that is all we have for today.

Tove: Aww man! But I don't want to leave. I'm having so much fun here!

Interviewer 2: I know, I know. But maybe you can come back soon with the other EXO members.

Tove: Trust me, I will. *laughs* This show is great.

Interviewer 1: Well, thank you for coming in and talking to us today.

Tove: Thank you having me. I will be coming back very soon.

Interviewer 1: And now, ladies and gentlemen. Here's the track by NCT 127, produced by EXO's Tove. "Simon Says."