0.2

Minji's POV:

"My name is Minji," I reply back to him, curiously examining his sharp eyes.

He nods his head as if he already knew. Either that or he doesn't exactly care about what my name is. For some odd reason I feel like I don't need to pity him for being here.

Silence engulfs the two of us. The single sound of my heart monitor beeping is enough to send me over the edge. I've never liked silence, in fact, I'm quite the talkative person.

"How long have you been here?" I decide to ask.

"About an hour or two. I saw you get rushed in," He mumbles, more interested in what's on his phone screen than what I have to say.

"I was?" I tilt my head, scouring my brain for the events that lead up to my sudden fainting episode.

He nods.

"Have my parents come?" I push for more answers.

"They tried to call them but it bounced," He sighs.

I press my lips together, knowing all too well that my parents are always on top of their calls. Suddenly, an answer pops into my head.

"Oh, they're overseas..." I say more to myself, holding onto the one memory I have that makes sense.

Once again we sit in silence, but this time, I decide to leave it that way. I'm in no way interested in making him angry, especially when he seems like an intimidating person to begin with.

"Hyung!" A guy dressed in a suit that I can only describe as Aztec enters. He looks rather sweaty, exhausted even as he arrives at Yoongi's side.

I can't take my eyes off him, wonder filling my brain which is still patchy. Yesterday I can remember so clearly, but why can't I remember today.

I press the palms of my hands to my head, curling my knees to my chest while I sit in bed. This morning I woke up early to my alarm, I can remember that.

What else?

I remember going to school early and sitting there for hours. That must have been my exam session. When I got out it was dark, and I can recall walking in the cold.

But why do I keep seeing water? Perhaps it was a hallucination I had after I fainted.

"Who is she?" The boy in the suit asks Yoongi.

"Her name is Minji," he replies.

I ignore their conversation, too caught up in my own thoughts to pay attention. They continue to talk about me, Yoongi explaining why I'm here to the boy while he asks a bunch of stupid questions like "is she deaf?".

My eyes wander to my watch which reads 11:11pm, a sudden sleepiness taking over my limbs. I lay down, staring at the ceiling, feeling extremely lost.

My phone.

I sit up so fast that the boy and Yoongi both jump. Still ignoring them, I search my pockets surprised to find that I'm dressed completely in hospital attire. I let out a loud sigh of frustration before looking at the bedside table.

"Are you looking for something?" Yoongi asks, coughing right after.

"My phone," I answer.

"It's in the counter," he points.

I attempt to get out of my bed, stopping when my IV tugs a little.

"aish," I wince.

"Here," the boys grabs my phone and hands it to me.