Chapter 8 - Not her again

Start from the beginning

"Sorry also. Uh I have something to ask you." She sounds nervous on the phone.

"Uh okay?" I agree on the phone and in my tone.

"So if you met this guy and knew him for like, I don't know 2 minutes. Would you have sex with him? Also if you were drunk?" She stutters.

"I don't know depends how drunk." I say slowly with my eyebrows close together as I pick up a dress that I wore to get Liam's attention then found him kissing Casey.

Him kissing Casey sends shivers down my spine. What if Casey still likes him. What if she's with him right now. The guy that said 'what?' was Liam. Oh god. I get shivers through my skin. I hate that my brain over think everything. I wonder if anybody else feels the same way?

"Really drunk." She continues.

"Oh maybe, but it wouldn't be the person's fault. Well I guess it would for the amount they drank.." I begin.

"Kathrine!" She yells in annoyance.

"What?" I tell her in confusion.

"It was me, I had sex with a stranger. I lost my virginity to a random stranger!" She screams then lowers her voice.

"Oh..." I lead off. "Are you okay?" I add.

I won't be able to ask her now. If I wouldn't have called her would she have told me? Are we even close anymore. Liam, Alicia and I spent every hour of our times to hang out with each other when we where younger. She's my best friend,

"Well I guess, I need to get my mind off of it. Maybe the party will do it." She tells me.

"Well since you brought it up, want to go dress shopping with me." I find my way into asking.

"Would I!" She screams in excitement.

"Okay I'll meet you at the mall."

I pull a sweat shirt and some jeans followed by toms. I don't care what I look like now so what ever. I pull my hair into a pony tail and put little bit of makeup on in a rush. It looks okay I guess. I don't bother putting eye liner on so I just grab my bag and leave the house. I say bye to Alex for specific reasons. I'll miss him.

I see my car and unlock the doors with my car keys. My car looks so nice. I sit in the leather seat and breathe in the wonderful new car smell. I turn the heater on as soon as I start the car. I leave the music channel on, and don't bother to turn the song. The song has a nice beat. I drive to the mall until there was a huge crash on the way. I ended up sitting there for 10 minutes while they clean the right side of the rode. The police arrive about 5 minutes after. The van is on it's side. I see the accent and I see the people pulling her out. A tear rushes down my face. I can't stand to see people hurt. I need to get out of here. I get a honk in the back of e from a nice car. Almost like Liam's. In which case. the hood of the car goes down and I'm revealed a Liam and Casey. Of course! They're probably just friends. Just like Liam and I. I hate to say the words.

I try to take in every last moment as I begin to drive. I drive slowly so I don't drive on glass. But of course somebody hits the back of my car. Liam it was. I hear Liam curse at himself. I also hear Casey yell at him telling him they'll be late now. I drive faster and pull over as I see Liam pull over behind me. My brand new car! Like seriously. I was driving slow because there was glass I even saw it. I see Liam jump out of his car. Other cars are passing us. We aren't far form the accident really. I drove up so we wouldn't be in the way.

I open my door and use one leg at a time to get out. I peek my head out as I see Liam. His face turns into a frown as he see's me.

"Kathrine!?" He says in confusion. Looking back to Casey then back to Me.