Chapter 7: A Bit Closer

Kokichi's Point Of View

There I was, grabbing Y/N's arm, making my way (downtown, walkin fast, faces pass and i'M HOMEBOUND-) wherever I'd demand to take her....Because, she knows me as the one making her follow my orders as I say, riiiight? Yeah, but is she really going to do that, nishishishi...Gullible, ain't she? She's never  going to leave my side. And that's just it. I'll lie to her so much that she'll be completely attached to me....Or....will that annoy her and take her away? Heh, either way, I'll still keep lying. Even if she doesn't like it.

                                                                         Your Point Of View

I had no idea where Kokichi would take me, who knows, he could be taking me somewhere private, where no one was...just to hurt me, kill me even!! But that's not what he was doing, surprisingly to me at that point. He took me behind the school, no one was there, really just yet. "Hey, Y/N.", he told me. "Wanna help me out with something?" "Um, sure, Kokichi.", I replied. "You had no other choice anyway, so here's what it is! I need you to help me pull pranks on some people here!", he exclaimed in a rather excited manner. My eyes lit up in awe. I loved pranking, occasionally when I had the time! "Of course!!", I agreed.

His face shot up with a smirk. "Didn't expect you to agree so easily...Just kidding! You've already listened to me! So you're gonna have to do it!!", he shouted. "Kay, here's what you need to do.", then he started whispering into my ear. He wanted me to go pour buckets of water on people...nothing too bad. "Might sound boring, but oh, you'll never know how I'll turn the tables, Y/N...", he muttered. Typical Kokichi Ouma that I'd known. After that, we got the buckets ready, and promised to meet up during the break time we had.

*timeskip to when you started pulling some pranks uwu*

Kokichi and I had met up during break, just as I expected. "Heyyy, you ready, Y/N???", he asked. "Yep, always am.", I responded, feeling confident. Him and I had set up traps so that at any time, any moment, someone could be caught in distress. One student, who was targetted, Tenko Chabashira, walked by, like everything was normal. As Kokichi and I stood from a distance, she was with her best friend, what was her name?...Himiko. Himiko Yumeno. The two girls took their steps, one at a time, suddenly..."GAHH!", Tenko yelped, her and Himiko were now drenched. "N-nyeh...Why are we...?", Himiko murmurred. "Which one of you degenerates did this!?"

Watching Tenko get pissed off at literally every single male in her sight was hilarious, Kokichi and I had to focus on others that we had planned to prank. Who else was targetted? Oh, much more, but we had done the same to others, laughing, running off, and then starting again. "Now, Y/N, I changed something up here, now watch...", Kokichi whispered to me. I looked forward, seeing another student about to be soaked in the water from the bucket above them. Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Noble Son...Hmm, not so great of a choice, cuz he'll get pissed, right? Nope. No regrets of this! That rich kid needed to face it and get laughed at. Just as expected, he was drenched, but this time...In scalding hot water. He yelled, everyone heard him. "This is unacceptable! Who dares to do this to me!?", he yelled....But the Supreme Leader and I were gone. "Well, I guess we got a bit closer, huh, Y/N?", Kokichi asked me, running with me. "Yeah, we did!", I said, smiling.