The Piano Demon [Alastor x Male!Reader] II

I would like to profusely thank Lolbit113 for answering my request for an illustration of the  Piano Demon with a lovestruck Alastor. If there is anyone who would like their characters come to life, for Hazbin Hotel or even another fandom,  I highly recommend Lolbit113.  So without further ado, let the show begin! :)

Vaggie saw neither individual for the rest of that fateful evening; not Alastor, and certainly not the Piano Demon. She was frustrated but honestly nothing could prepare the former prostitute for what appear in the Happy Hotel's main lobby three months later. A cold front from Betrayal's depths had snuck through the Pentagram, causing the denizens of Hell to bundle up from the usual change in temperature. Coincidentally, it was right around that time of the year. Christmas. To bring some merriment into the somewhat miserable lives of the establishment's misfits, Charlie decided to host a little party. And there couldn't be some holiday festivities without music!

So here she was, staring wide-eyed at the tall, horned demon sitting in a plush chair, a crimson veil obscuring their face from view. "Uh, Charlie? Are you sure this is...the guy we should hire?" The blonde-haired demon nodded with a bright smile. 

"Yup! In fact, he was the only one who actually applied for the part-time job so...he got it by default?"

"Yeah, but...", Vaggie looked at the closed curtains, "We've never even seen the guy's face before! How can we trust him?!"

"Vaggie, relax.", Charlie put a hand on her friend's shoulder, "We may not know much about him but he checks out with Alastor, we'll be fine." Vaggie gritted her teeth, "Funny, him being acquainted with that shitlord doesn't make me trust him in the slightest!" The female demon shook off Charlie's hand from her shoulder, "I'm gonna find out what this guys' deal is one way or another!" She stormed off to go figure out how to see the bastard without getting interrupted.

"Vaggie, wait!" Charlie exclaimed, calling out to the hotel manager. The blonde royal almost went after the moth demon when she felt pressure sitting on top of her head. Obsidian orbs looked up to see that it was Angel's pinstriped arm. The entertainment star was casually leaning against her scalp, chewing on a piece of gum while ignoring the annoyed glare he was getting from Charlie.

"Let her go," The entertainment star popped his gum rather loudly. "The little shit has to learn her lesson somehow. To be honest, I hope she does end up seeing the bloke's face, that way I can see how uglier he can make her and I can laugh over her mangled body." Angel smirked and laughed wickedly, blowing a pink bubble from his mouth before it exploded with a loud 'pop'. "Ah, what a good time that would be!~"

Charlie pushed Angel's arms off of her head and turned to the Piano Demon with an apologetic grin. "Sorry about that, Vaggie is...protective of the hotel's reputation." It wasn't a lie but neither was it the truth. He didn't need to know that she was in an intimate relationship with the one-eyed woman, and Charlie wanted to keep it that way."It's all right. What sort of music did you want me to play at this function? Would be a black tie event or a casual one? Should we be expecting a large crowd or a small one?" Wherever he performed, the Piano Demon asked these questions to have a general idea of what to expect from the job and to figure out what music will he be playing for the audience. 

Needless to say, Charlie was a bit surprised at her employee though she was more than happy to answer them. "Oh, it'll be a small event since not everyone in Hell is too keen on Christmas. As for dress code, just something white, red, or green. But if you can't find anything, then an ugly Christmas sweaters will be fine too!" 

The introverted male nodded. "Fair enough." He was about to ask the young woman what in the world was an 'ugly Christmas sweater' when he felt a pair of sinewy arms coil around him from behind. The reindeer craned his head ever so slightly to see Alastor, smiling down at him with glowing red eyes."Well this is a surprise! I thought you were performing at The Lusty Shrew  today, old sport! Did the owner give you the day off?"