She's Back

"That's it!" He yelled to the group.
"Hiro?"
"I know how to beat him."
"Hiro?"
"Listen up! Use those big brains of yours and think your way around the problem. Look for a new angle."
"Baymax! I need your help!!!"

Soon Baymax was able to reach him. After fighting all the robots. The group hid from Callaghan and the remanding microbots. He knew that he had to remove the machine but Y/n kept fighting against them.

Soon Wasabi, Gogo and Fred were restaining Y/n, as Honey Lemon was on the lookout, and Hiro and Baymx went to work to remove the device.

Soon Baymax found the perfect way to take it out and pulled the small microchip out.

"OWWWW!!!" Y/n screamed. She looked up at all of you confused. 

"Um.... What happened? WHy are you guys restraining me??"

Hiro explained the situation best to Y/n, not mentioning Tadashi just yet. He needed her to focus and help them. Knowing how she worked best, without distractions, even if it was killing him, not telling her with excitement that his brother was still alive, and a bit of despair that he was working with Callaghan. 

Y/n then stood up and looked at the scene, studying it, just like she did best.

Your Pov

You looked at the situation until you realized something. You turned back to the group and stated

"Guys, I know that you trained to try and get the mask from Callaghan but you need to forget the mask. Take out the microbots. They temporarily lose connection to the Kabuki mask, which would/should cause them to be sucked into the portal, considering how strong the pull force is from the portal. Soon Callaghan will run out of microbots leaving him defenseless. Then I can go and try to shut down the machine, while you guys take him down."

Everyone smiled and agreed with your logic, thankful that you had returned. Soon they all went back to the battlefield.

"Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?" You ask, trying to get as many advantages as you could for the plan to work. 

"Like you have to ask," Fred answered

"Let's do this, Freddie!"

"Smokescreen!"

"Ready and dive!

"Whoa, the gravity's getting a little weird here, guys!" You heard someone complain but you had issues of your own.

In front of you was the other masked man. The one you kidnapped you. You took a deep breath, quiet your nerves. You both went into a battle stance before he came charging at you. You then saw the machine that was injected into you. 

You made quiet calculations on what plan would be most effective in helping you get to the device and remove it.

You decided to go with the one that seemed to work the quickest. As your opponent came charging at you again, you ended up kicking him in the chest pushing him back. Luckily because of your position and stance, you only slid a bit. You soon looked at the masked man and came over to him, you sent him to some rubble which should keep him down for a bit.

You walked over and quickly analyzed the device, and decided on the best angle to remove the device. You soon yanked on it, with one quick sweep, it was out.

"OWWW!!!" COmplained a familiar voice.

"Tadashi?" You muttered, clearly in shock. You turned to remove the mask, only to see those chocolate colored eyes, the ones you feel in love with, staring back at you.

It couldn't be him. He was dead..... 

At least he was supposed to be. He was officially declared dead, no way was he still alive. Even if the police never found a body, you learned to let him go, to help Hiro and Aunt Cass heal, and hopefully continue on with their lives. You let him go, even if you didn't want to. 

This wasn't real.... 

Your mind was playing tricks on you. You were exhausted after all. This stranger probably didn't even know your name, you tried to convince yourself....

Until the stranger replied. 

"Y/n?" the voice whispering back to you.