Captured

Your POV

You woke up seeing your hands were bound in front of you. You looked above you to see the rope that trapped your hands were hooked to a chain in the wall. You tried to stretch the rope so that you could try to get free from there grasp but soon found that it was pointless.

The room was dark, all light came from the windows. You turned to see that in front of you was the machine you saw before when Hiro and the group went to the abandoned island. You turned to see on the other side of you was a door. 

You could hear a man grumbling about revenge and such, but from the blow you took before, you started to lose focus.

You let your head hand, you arms began to slacken until you heard a male voice. You turned to see the masked figure, you figured it was the original one, not the one who came to bring you here. 

Wherever "here" was.

" Miss Y/n L/n. You are known for being the top coder in the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. Your big brain is going to be useful to me with rebuilding this machine." said the dark voice.

"I'm not helping you with ANYTHING!!! You killed my professor and my boyfriend!!! Why would I willing help you!!"

" I was hoping that we wouldn't have to do it the hard way, but it seems that we will."

You soon then felt something gets injected into your neck. You turned and saw the other masked man, who seemed to have put a small disk into your skin.

"Oh and Y/n, I never killed anyone."

Before you know it everything starts going black again, as you feel something else start to control your body. That's when you realize what the mysterious masked man had really injected you with. 

And what did he mean he never killed anyone?