『 ₆ 』

-Sund. 25 Nov-

The funeral was 3 days before Thanksgiving.

I went to the church with my aunt. I was surprised when I realized that no one of the boys of the band was there, it was only a matter of time to know why.

I saw the fathers of both brothers near the coffins where Summer and Daniel where, they were crying and then I realized they wouldn't be parents anymore. The priest asked if someone wanted to say something for both memories and I went to talk improvising.

—I, Kendall, girlfriend of Daniel James Seavey and best friend of Summer Hazel Seavey, want to say that they were the best persons you could ever meet in your life and they had a kind heart. The world is so unfair, it took 2 of the best friends and best sons. They wouldn't have to be dead but now we have 2 beautiful angels. Summer, sometimes a crazy girl and sometimes a dreamer, a rebel, a lovely person and the best friend you could ever have. Daniel, romantic and attentive, he is affectionate too and he had an incredible heart and a beautiful voice. I do not regret -in fact, I am grateful- for having had the opportunity to meet them. I am so thankful to Summer and Daniel.—I looked to their parents, who were looking at me thanking the words I said.

When the funeral finished I went next to coffins, I wanted to see them for the last time. Was hard to see them in that state of permanent sleep. Dan was wearing a black suit -that maybe he would wear it only for formal occasions- while Summer was wearing a dress in the same color. I knew if Summer knows what she was wearing she would try to change it 'cause she wouldn't like it at all.

In about a half of hour, we were in the cemetery where the Seavey brothers were buried together.

When I was getting into the car I received a message from Jack.

''Can u come to the hospital?''

Another one.

''Now?''

I asked my aunt and luckily, she accepted leaving me at the hospital.