Chapter Five: Thea Again

It was early. The sun was barely up. Eve never got up before the sun was up, but she guessed today would be the exception. She showered, dressed, and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. The AutoCook already had waffles, eggs, coffee, and bacon for her.

She ate in silence as she remembered that in Olden Times, people had to make food themselves. Such barbarians!

As she watched TV, she couldn't help but to think of Thea. Why did she seem so suspicious. Why was she so obsessed with the Olden Times?

She had to find Thea again.

If she was so obsessed with nature, she should be in the only park in the city.

She went to the park, which was small compared to the rest of the city. She quickly found Thea, because story logic.

"Eve! There you are!" Thea said.

"Hello there!" Eve replied.

"Can I talk to you?"

Eve nodded.

"How would you like it if you could be... free?" she told her.

"Thea, what are you talking about?" Eve giggled. "We are free."

Eve knew Thea was crazy. The Government allowed them to go anywhere in the world, other then animal regions, of course, and do whatever they wanted.

"Free to think for yourself, and... free to think from the government?! Free to not have to do as you're told?"

Now she knew Thea was insane!

"Eve, just think about it, okay?" Thea said and ran away from her.