55

Maya pov

We came back with a lot of stuff in our hands. Auggie was carrying the light stuff and I was carrying the drinks. Y/N was carrying the rest of the bag and thats alot to.

We got to the house and Auggie opens the door. Y/N walks in first and the auggie and then I did. We went to put the stuff in the kitchen. Y/N grabbed our bag and hand the rest of the money we had to her mom before we went upstairs.

We the bags on her bed and she got the game system ready for auggie. She had him the controler and then sat next to me on the bed. While Auggie we play the game, he was also eating his lunch. "Hey Y/N, do you have a headset that I can talk to other people" he asked. She nods and got up to grabbed the headset. She gave it to him and Auggie said thank you.

She came back and sat down next to me. Move close to her and snuggled up to her. She put her arm around me and kiss the top of my head. I took out our stuff and opened it for her and I. We decided to share are food.

Once got done eat Y/N set everything to the side and we put the blanket over our bottom half and some part of our stomach. She leand in close to my ear "if Auggie weren't here right now I would take you right here and right now" she whispered. I started to blush and a felt her hand on my thigh.

I put my hand on top of hers and intertwine it. I lean in "maybe later" I say then I kias her on the neck. "I dont think I can hold it in until later, I need you now" she pouts. I giggled "aww that sucks because you gonna have to" I giggled.

"Your mean" she pouts "aww im sorry baby but I don't want to scare Auggie or have my family walk in on us in the bathroom or where ever we go" I tell her. "I guess your right" she sigh and then she pecked me on the lips. "Just wait until later though" she wispered sensitively.

Oh great now I just want her more

Hurry the fuck up time