31

Y/N pov

I woke up to my phone going off. I grab my phone and took it off the charger. I press the answer button and put it up to my ear. "Hello" I said in my tired voice.
"Hey, Maya is on her way there" Riley said. "Why" I asked as I sit up, "I don't know... all I know that she need to talk to you" she said before she hung up.

Right when Riley hung up there was a knock on the door. I heard someone answered it. Not to long there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" my sister enter the room "hey there some here to see you" she said. "Ok I'll be down in minute" I said as I got up and got dress. I hurried down the stairs, there she was standing next to the door look sad.

Before I could asked her what's going on but there was another knock. I open  the door and it was the producer. "Hey change of plans I need to know your answer now" 

                           Riley pov

"So I was talk to maya outside of  topanga's and she was telling me that she didn't want Y/N to do the singing thing because she thinks that Y/N would forget her and I told her that she has to let Y/N choice for her self and that this change come once a life time.... and then Y/N came out to tell us that she had to go and when she was gone maya started to cry and now I dont know where she is" I said. I took a deep breath, I look at them because they haven't talked yet. "just try to call her and if she doesn't answer then call Y/N and see if she know ok" I nodded in a response. "Thank you been really helpful lately can't believe that we never got along before now" I said to them.

"Ya.... does anyone know that we hang out now" they asked. "No, not even my parents" I said. "Oh... so how is things going with Lucas" they asked. "Ummmm good I guess I like him but I like someone else and I dont know what to do" i told them. "Who is it, do I know this person, do they treat you because if they dont i kill them" they asked. "Yes you know the person very well and we didn't like each other at first but now we hang out and I think that I really like them then I like Lucas" I said.

"Oh wow.... is it Charlie" they asked. "No.... ok I should be more clear on this my crush is a girl" I told them. "Ok so that narrow it down... or maybe not so much because your popular so I'm gonna say sarah" they guessed "nope" I said. Before they were going to speak again my phone went off.

I pick it up to see who it was and it was Y/N so I answered it. "Hey Y/N what's up" I asked. "Maya needs you"