3-

HEY GUYSSSS

~

I'VE BEEN SO INACTIVE SORRY

I've recieved some really nice comments :) I decided to keep updating until no one reads it anymore, lol

~

Anyways I hope you enjoy this! Make sure you comment belowww

Connors POV

I was so glad to finally get out that classroom. Ugh, why didn't I just take advantage of my chance with Bethany? I shouldn't have just kissed her on the cheek, I don't even think she wants to talk to be anymore.

Suddenly, I felt myself being dragged over to somewhere behind me. I felt a hand turn my face. Oh GOD.

Mackenzie Anderson, my ex girlfriend, head cheerleader and most popular girl in the school, was standing right in front of me, wearing a devilish smirk on her face. That meant trouble.

"Listen Con Con, I want to be together again." She said, stepping closer to me.

I backed up. "Well, where is that Ben Weiss guy?" I joked.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes. "Oh, shut up. Con Con do you want to be together or not? Listen, with me being head cheerleader and you being quarterback, we're going to definitely win Prom King and Queen. And everyone is going to look up to us for the rest of the history here in school. So, what do you say Con Con?"

"I still don't understand why you decided to break up with Ben Weiss." I smirked, like probably for the ten millionth time today. 

Mackenzie sighed. "Ben is a linebacker, he's no quarterback like you. That's not good enough for me. Now, do you want to be with me, or not?" she asked sternly.

I sighed. "I'll think about it." I said walking away.

The thing is... my rank in school had been my top priority for years. For years me and MacKenzie had been planning on winning prom. Wasn't that going to make us idols in this school?

But my mind drifted back to Bethany.

hey guys I know this was SUPPERR short but I didn't know if anyone was reading this anymore! so if you are, let me know so I can continue!