1- Rewind Button

hey guys ! :) I'm going to first write one chapter, then see if people read + like it, and then continue the story. so please tell me what you think about this story so far in the comments below :)

~

by the way, I know Connor is older than Bethany and I know that they probably didn't go to high school together, but lets just make up some stuff for this story ;)

Beths POV

I took a deep breath. Today was my first day as a senior in high school. Luckily, my locker was right next to my bestie, Ry (Ryan Newman). Sadly, my other bestie Tiffany's last name started with an "A", so we were far away from her.

I quickly turned away leaned down to grab my notebook (that I decorated myself!) for chemistry. I heard Ry stutter, "B-beth-hh o-oo-hhhh mah gawdd b-beth..." 

I was still looking through my locker, but I laughed and said, "Ry, why are you talking like that?"

Ry pointed her finger to somewhere behind me. I found my notebook, stood up, turned around and my jaw dropped too, but I quickly closed my mouth to prevent myself from drooling, as some of the other girls were doing.

A guy--let me correct myself-- a SUPER HOT BURNING UP IN FLAMES GUY WEARING A DARK LEATHER JACKET WITH THESE REALLY CUTE SUNGLASSES AND THESE GORGEOUS BLUE EYES-- was walking in. Behind him, two other boys (who weren't as hot lol) trailed behind him, like his "bodyguard" or something. As he waved to the drooling girls, they were jumping with excitement and chit chatting away with their friends. I think one fainted.

Suddenly, I saw him walk towards me and smile.

----

Connor's POV

I'm usually really confident in myself. I mean, come on, I'm the quarterback of the football team and all the girls in this school chase after me like Justin Bieber. I throw the best parties and date the hottest and most popular chicks.

But, just now. I think I just lost that confidence.

I walked into school, fashionably late, and I was greeting the new girls who were drooling at me. As I walked more into the school, I was going to greet this other girl who was drooling at me, but behind her, was this stunning girl. Her brown waves of hair flowed perfectly on her shoulders. Her warm brown eyes and her perfect face just put me in a trance.

"Connor? Um hello?" My friend said, waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped back into reality. "Come on let's go!" my friend pushed me past the angel on earth.

I spoke up to the boys behind me. "So, guys, do you happen to know any girl who has, you know brown hair that gets lighter at the bottom who has brown eyes?"

My friend Jake muttered, "Nope."

My other friend Matt said, "I know a few... wait you said brown eyes, right? Well, there's this one girl in my computer class. If we weren't paired up for the movie project I wouldn't have known she existed. Kind of someone in the background. Not popular. Just an outcast. She did the project for us and got us an A+. Her editing is pretty good. A pretty smart girl I guess. You wouldn't know her, again, she is a nobody."