{Adrienette}- Back To Paris

Start from the beginning

Marinette went over to her design studio, where her assistant, Sabrina Raincomprix, was waiting for her.

"Good morning Marinette." Sabrina chirped when she saw Marinette enter, "Good morning Sabrina, how's your father?"

"His leg is getting better. Did Emma and Hugo get into an argument again?" Sabrina asked as Marinette sat on her desk chair, "Yep, as always." She said as she sipped from her cup of coffee that Sabrina makes for her every morning.

"Anyways, did Gabriel Agreste inform you that there's a new model coming?" Sabrina said and Marinette spat out her coffee. "What?!"

"Yeaah.... She's coming here at 10." Sabrina said and Marinette set her cup on the table.

"Does Adrien know anything about that?" Marinette said and Sabrina shrugged, just then Chloe walked in.

"Morning Marinette, what has gotten you so pissed off today?" Chloe said as she looked at Marinette, who took a deep breath.

"Oh nothing just the fact that there is a new model coming in 10 minutes and I had no idea about it." Marinette said and Chloe sat down on one of the chairs opposite Marinette's desk.

"How about you actually call Gabriel?" Chloe said and Marinette looked at Chloe and pulled out her phone and contacted Nathalie.

"Hello?"

"Nathalie, what kind of a morning gift that Gabriel just gave me?"

"Oh so you heard about the new model?"

"OF COURSE I HAVE! WHY ELES WOULD I BE UPSET THEN HUH?"

"Okay okay, calm down Marinette. First, I'm sorry and second, Gabriel actually thinks that she's qualified enough to work with you."

"Nathalie. I need to talk to Gabriel."

"But-"

"NOW!" 

"okay okay."

<><><>

Ten minutes later, Lila Rossi arrived at the Gabriel building and was accompanied by Mireille, Adrien's assistant, towards Adrien's office.

She knocked on the door and opened it, "Mr. Agreste, she is here." Mireille said and Adrien nodded, signaling her to let the model in.

Once Lila got in, she froze to take in the man in front of her. He looked even hotter than he was back in the old days. She cleared her throat as he stood up and smiled.

"Good morning miss?" Adrien said then Mireille gave him her cv, which he checked then hummed, "Lila." He finished and signaled for her to sit down.

They both sat down and Lila kept a smile on her, "Long time no see Adrien, how's life?" Lila asked and Adrien looked at her.

"It's been so long indeed Lila," Adrien said then looked over at his assistant, "Call Marinette over." He ordered and she nodded and left the office.

"How's everything going?" Lila asked and Adrien kept a stern face as he read her cv, "This is a job interview not a catch up with a friend miss Rossi." He said and Lila zipped her mouth shut.

"So, I see that you came from Audery Bourgeous, why did you leave?" Adrien asked, removing his eyes from the cv and looking back at her.

"I was working for part-time there since I only stayed for two years in New York so I had to go back to Paris." She replied and Adrien nodded.

She was still confused on why was Adrien acting a lot like his father, she thought that he was still a model not the CEO. But he confuses her, where is the nice Adrien from high school?

The desk phone rang, interrupting the interview, Adrien picked it up and closed his eyes. "Let her in." He said before hanging up.

The door opened revealing a young classy woman, she had bluebell eyes and blue hair that reached her shoulders. She wore a simple white dress that reached her shoulders with a stylish blazer on top and black heels.

"Marinette, this is Lila Rossi, the new model." Adrien introduced as the woman stared blankly at the Italian liar- I mean model.

"So you're the one Gabriel assigned?" Marinette said with a raised eyebrow and Lila nodded slowly, "Yes."

"Very well." She said as she sat down and Adrien handed her the cv, which she inspected carefully.

After a few minutes, she looked up at Lila and closed the cv, "I'm Marinette Agreste, the fashion designer." 

These words hit Lila so hard.

Marinette Agreste.

She is Adrien's wife.

And she looks very familiar.

She looks like an older version of her enemy, Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

That's when realization hit her.

This Marinette Agreste was Marinette Dupain-Cheng during her bachelorette days.

And now, She is Adrien Agreste's wife.

Marinette smirked when she saw her realization face.

Looks like I won this war Rossi.

I want someone to look at me the way Adrien looked at Marinette in Chameleon.

Ciao Adios!