LOVINGLY YOURS

Ishita makes herself understand that the miscarriage was just meant to be. She resolves to teach Ashok a lesson. Raman also does not want to spare Ashok for what he has done to his family, his dear wife and the unborn child. He meets Shagun in the police station and they befriend each other leaving their bad past behind. He tells her that he was taking Ishita out for lunch that day.

Raman reached Ishita's clinic and the receptionist directs him inside her cabin.

I: (surprised) Raman aap yahan?!
R: Yes madam, socha apni beautiful wife ko ek lunch date pe le jaun.  Chalogi?

I: Ohhh. Theek hain. Ab Varun Dhawan nahi toh Ravan Kumar hi sahi.

R: Haan haan. Tere jaisi Jhansi ki Rani ko yahi suit karta hain.

Both laugh. They both know that they are hiding their pain from each other as they don't want to see the other person breaking down. But, Raman tells Ishita about his new found friend in Shagun. She was glad about it.

They reach the restaurant where Raman had made the perfect arrangements for their lunch date. The table is decorated with white lilies and soft-scented candles. Raman pulls the chair for Ishita. She is sweetly surprised.

I: Itne lovely arrangements! I am loving it!
R: Achha ji, loving the arrangements? Aur arrangement karne wala?
I:(laughs) Definitely love him too!

R: (laughs) Thank you! Aur by the way, I also love you too much!

Both are now trying to come to terms with the huge loss as they both know very well that they will always be there for each other. They order food and start eating. After some time, they spot a couple coming in and then moving out of the restaurant.

I: Waiter, woh dono bahar kyun chale gaye without having food.

W: Actually ma'am, the restaurant is full. We have no place to accommodate them. That's why.

I: Ohh. Then ask them to join us. We know them.

The couple was Shagun and Manoj.

S:Hi Ishita. Aap dono bhi yahin ho!

I: Haan ji. Come join us na.

M: Are nahi Ishita ji, it's your lunch date. Woh Shagun ko achanak iss restaurant mein ane ka man kiya so hum chale aaye. Reservation karne ka time hi nahi mila.

R: Are koi baat nahi, come sit with us and let's have lunch together. Waise bhi important part ho gaya hain.(winks at Ishita)>

Ishita smiles remembering their confessions some time ago.

After some time, some random group of ladies sitting next to them were speaking about some random woman/

L1: Are woh Mrs. Sharma ki bahu hain na, uske saath bohot hi bura hua.

L2: Haan, uska miscarriage ho gaya. Sharmaji to bade naraaz ho gaya.

L3: Aur suna hain, uske pati ne uss baat ka dosh apni biwi ko hi diye. Ussne toh peena bhi shuru kar diya.

L1: So sad, ab agar pati ne bhi bedakhal kar toh kya hoga uss bechari ka?

L2: Aisa toh kisi aurat ke saath kabhi na ho...

Raman and all the three overhear them while Ishita becomes really depressed. Her eyes are brimmed with tears threatening to spill off any time. Raman keeps his hand on her shoulder. She drops the spoon in her hand.

I: Sorry, sorry, woh galati se...

R: It'okay... it's absolutely okay.

I:(on the verge of crying) No, it shouldn't be.

R: It's just a spoon yaar.

Raman realises that she is not talking about the spoon.

R: Ishita, everything is okay as long as we are together.

Ishita looks at him and bursts into tears. As they were sitting on a corner table, they did not attract unnecessary attention.

I: Raman, aap bohot achhe ho. But, you don't deserve me. Itna sab kuchh achha ho raha tha, aur maine sab kharab kar diya.

R: Bilkul nahi, tum kyun kuchh kharab karogi? It was just an inevitable unfortunate accident.

I: Raman, mujhe laga tha ki ab ki bar sab kuchh invariably achha hoga. Mujha vividly yaad hain, jab main office aai thi aapko yeh good news dene... aapke chehre ki khushi, ruhi-adi ki itni cute aur masoom wishes for the baby! Poora parivaar kitna khush tha. (cries)

Though Raman can't see her in that state-crying, he decides to let her talk today. He keeps a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

I: Aap mera itna khayal rakhte the, itni care, aapka cute daatna, extra attention, sab bohot achha lagne laga tha mujhe. I wanted it to last with me. Maine toh saare hopes give up kar diye the na apne bachhe ke. Par phir aapne aur Ruhi ne mujhe woh ummeed di. Toh maine socha aisa shayad aisa ho jayega ki main real maa ban jaoungi. I know main Rooh aur Adi ki maa toh hoon hi. And they will always be my most loved. Par woh ehsaas... mere andar ek aur jaan pal rahe hone ka ehsaas (she keeps her hand on her stomach reminiscing that feeling) I miss it. I love you my child and I will miss you. Ishima is very sorry ki aapko itna door jana pada but I love you.

Raman, Shagun and Manoj are teary on hearing her heart out. Raman hold on her shoulder tightens and she keeps her head on her shoulder.

R: Ishita, aaj maine tumhe roka nahi because I wanted you to express yourself to the fullest. Tumne yeh saare emotions apne andar bottle up karke rakhe the which I hated. Main tera Ravan Kumar hoon yaar. Before being anything else, we are best friends. We can share anything and everything with each other, right?

I: (nods)

R: Aur tumse kisne kaha ki hamara bachha hamare saath nahi hain?

Ishita looks at him surprisingly while he keeps his hand on her heart.

R: Woh toh yahan rahega. Hamesha! Because he knows, he has got the best mom in the world. Use Ishima mili hain! Toh woh hamesha hamera saath rahega, hamare  thoughts mein, humare good wishes mein, humari duaon mein.

I:(sincerely) Thank you Raman, mujhe sawarne ke liye. Sirf aaj hi nahi, har baar. You always gather me together. Har maine aap meri strength ho. Just be with me always. Please... Kabhi kahin mat jana mujhe chhod ke... main mar jaungi.

R:(puts his finger on her lips) Shhh. Aisa phir kabhi mat bolna. Tumhare bina jeeke main kya karunga? I mean main taane kise marunga, lectures kiski sununga, Jhansi Ki Rani kise kahunga?

I:(giggles) matlab mujhe tang karoge?!
R: Haan (sincerely) aur hamesha saath rahunga.

They have a content smile on their faces depicting togetherness and faith in each other.

R: So, in short, we have a very happy family and a beautiful life ahead. To sum up everything, I love you!
I: (smiles) I love you too, always.

There were two pairs of eyes witnessing all this and almost bowing down in front of Ishita- Raman's eternal love. Shagun realised that Raman had found his soulmate and was happily, irrevocably in love with his wife. She again got to feel Ishita's  pure, golden heart. Manoj realised that Ishita and Raman didn't even need to consider surrogacy as an option because all they wanted was love which they had in abundance.  All the four of them were very happy in their own worlds. Ishita and Raman were all set to start the wonderful journey of their life lying ahead hand-in-hand with all the love.