#11. Back In Aussie

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean how are you? We literally spend every Sunday night together," she said as she smacked Mino's arm. Mino pretended to felt hurt that made Rosé rolled her eyes, "What do you want?"

Mino giggled, "I need a job, at least to volunteer in something so my mom would stop yelling at me. I was wondering-"

"If my library has an empty spot?" she asked with one of her eyebrows being raised.

Mino showed her his cheeky smile while nodding. Rosé shook his head before chuckling, "Well, good news. There's always a place for a helping hand here but," she said that made Mino snapped his fingers.

"Great! I'll volunteer. Thanks, Rosé,"

Mino started going to the library the next day. All he had to do was to sit behind the counter and note down everyone who come and go with the book they return or borrow. Such a simple thing to do. Well, at least he got to do something that made his mom stopped yelling at him for not being useful.

"I'm bored," mumbled Mino as he laid his head on top of the counter.

It was the second week of him volunteering in the library when Rosè came with a new kid beside her. They walked towards Mino and stopped in front of the counter.

"Hey!" greeted Mino.

"Hey, how is it going?" asked Rosé as the boy beside her looked around the library.

Mino pouted and whined, "I'm bored, can't I do something else?" he said that made Rosé giggled.

"Well, I got you a friend," said Rosé. "Felix," she called the boy as he peaked his head through one of the huge shelves.

"I was looking around the library, sorry. I'm Lee Felix," he said as he stretched out his hand.

Mino accepted it with a smile, "I'm Mino,"

From that day, Mino and Felix got a lot closer by talking to each other every time the library was empty. Felix would be shy and quiet in the first few days but Mino succeeds in making him open up and feel comfortable.

After a month volunteering in the library, Mino was taking notes of the books in the science fiction section with Felix helping him. He was checking every book there with each condition when Felix decided to tell Mino about something.

"Mino, well, I don't know how to start this," Felix said which made Mino hummed.

"What is it?" he asked as he checked the books.

"Well, the actual reason why I volunteered here wasn't that my parents told me to," Felix started.

Mino finished checking the last one and turned his body around to get back to the counter, "Then what makes you here?" he asked as he sat down on his chair with Felix following him.

Felix sighed, "It's because, well, I got dropped out of college," he said that made Mino stopped everything he was doing.

Mino turned his body to face Felix with his eyes widen, "You? Dropped out? How? Why? A kid like you doesn't seem like he can't even make himself drop out, you know what I mean,"

Felix showed Mino a bitter smile, "I got into a fight with someone and almost got him killed," he said.

Mino froze in his place, "You almost..?"

Honeysuckle °• skz lee felix ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara