Your Song

Jai- You and Jai's song is Count On Me by Bruno Mars. You both love Bruno, and you guys trust each other more than anyone in the world. 'You can count on me like 123, I'll be there.' is your favourite line.

Beau- You and Beau's song is Or Nah by The Weeknd. Beau is a dirty little shit, so whenever he you know, wants you he'll blast it throughout the house and he'll distract you from whatever you're doing by standing in front of you in nothing but his boxers.

Luke- Your song is They Don't Know About Us by One Direction. You guys had your first dance to that song back in high school and whenever it plays, he immediately grabs your hand and starts singing to you. It's the cutest thing ever!

James- Your song is Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. That has been your favourite song ever since at came out, one time when you were in the car with James, he rested his hand on your thigh and started singing to you. You guys had your first kiss when the song was done. (awh).

Skip- You and Skips' song is Teach Me How To Dougie. Why? Because you two are fucking lunatics. You could literally be on the moon, and if that song would play you two would just dougie like no tomorrow, you both need some serious help. Like Now.