Bhavya(trying to smile at him): yes, we are friends...best friends.

Rudra opened his arms for a hug. She looked at him and realizing he wanted to hug her she hugged him. It was a hesitant hug more than friendly one. They stayed in that position for a minute and then get parted.

Meanwhile in Sharma mansion, after Rudra and Bhavya left the way was clear for Om and Gauri. But Gauri was not initiating any movement and was busy talking with everyone. So Om decided to make the first move. He stood up from his place and looked at Gauri who was still busy in talking with everyone. Slowly he started going upstairs towards her room, but still she didn't realized that. After reaching in her room he messaged her to come to her room.

'Come to your room' - she got the message from Om and looked around to find he was not there. She excused herself and went upstairs. Before entering her room she took a deep breath and opened the door. As soon as she opened it he pulled her inside and the next moment she felt herself caged between him and the door of her room. She looked at him who was looking at her already.

Om(in a mere whisper): baaton mein itni kho gayi thi ki tum mujhe tak bhul gayi...

Gauri(trying to calm her heart beat): na..nahi Om...

Looking at her state he immediately stepped back while she stood comfortably.

Om(taking a deep breath): I'm sorry Gauri jo subah hua uske liye, I'm really very sorry...(looking in her eyes) mujhe bhi nahi pata vo sab kaise ho gaya,, I just went with flow and...I didn't knew...sorry yaarr...I didn't realized that you might be feeling uncomfortable...par...par tumhe mujhe jo saja deni hai de sakti ho...but please mujse baat karo...

Gauri(putting a finger on his lips): it's okay...galti meri bhi thi but...but let just...just not think about that. jo bhi subah hua use bhul jate hai..

Om: to tumne mujhe maaf kr diya?

Gauri: hmm...

He smiled brightly and hugged her forgetting all his worries. While she also had a smile on her face.

Om: you know what I'm feeling so relaxed right now...subah se mere dimag mein yahi chal raha tha aur phir tumse baat bhi nahi ki thi to...

Gauri: to??

Om: to ek ajeeb becheni si lag rahi thi lekin ab sab thik hai...(breaking the hug) acha mujhe ek baat batao...(she raised her brow) agar meri jagah koi aur hota to tum use bhi maaf kar deti?

She became surprised after hearing his question. She looked at him who was looking at her with questioning face.

Gauri (whispered not looking in his eyes) : main kisi aur ko apne itne kareeb aane hi nahi deti...
(I wouldn't let anyone to come so close to me)

Om(smiling): to phir mujhe hi kyun?

Gauri: because you are special...

Om(smirking): and why that so?

Gauri: kyunki main tumse...

Om(mischievously): tum mujse kya?

After thinking for a minute.

Gauri: kyunki tum mere best friend ho isiliye...

Om: bas sirf isiliye?

Gauri: han....(hurriedly) ab chalo niche...

Saying so she left the place instantly while he smiled remembering their conversation. They came downstairs and after sometime Rudra and Bhavya also came there. Bhavya wanted to talk to Gauri so she took him outside.

Gauri: bol kya baat hai?

Bhavya: main notice kar rahi hoon aaj kal tu mujse sab chupane lagi hai.

Gauri: chupane lagi hoon? maine kya chupaya tumse?

Bhavya: ye tere aur Om k bich kya chal raha hai?

Gauri(stammering): mere aur Om k bich?...kya chal ra..ha hai? ku..kuch bhi to..nahi..chal raha...

Bhavya: aur isiliye tu stammer kar rahi hai..

Gauri: nahi Bhavya aisi koi baat nahi hai...

Bhavya: ya phir maine tujhe ye nahi bataya ki main Rudra se pyaar karti hoon, uss baat ka badla le rahi hai?

Gauri(seriously)(holding her hand): aisa kuch nahi hai, aur tu aisa soach bhi kaise sakti hai?

Bhavya: tu ab mujse kuch share nahi karti isiliye mujhe laga tu mujse naaraj hogi...ya mujse achi koi aur friend mil gayi hogi...

Gauri: I swear aisa kuch nahi hai...

Bhavya: to phir bata Om aur tere bich ky chal raha hai?

Guari (looking down): tu jaisa soach rahi hai vaisa kuch nahi hai...hum bas ache friends hai...

Bhavya: juth na tu kisi aur se bolna, bachpan se janti hoon tujhe,,, (strictly) sach sach bata...

Gauri(blushing): Bhavya yaar...tujhe pata to hai,,, phir bhi kyun puch rahi hai..

Bhavya(smiled): han mujhe pata hai lekin phir bhi main tere muh se sunna chahti hoon...ab jaldi bol...

Gauri(blushing and looking down): main...main aur Om...I mean main....main Om se pyaar karti hoon(she said it in one go while Bhavya literally jumped with joy)

Bhavya: I knew it...mujhe pata tha (hugged her tightly) I'm so so so soooo happy for you...

Gauri: ab tu kisi ko batana mat thik hai...

Bhavya: to propose karne k bare main kya khayal hai?

Gauri: nahi abhi nahi...don't be enthusiastic, agar aisa kuch hoga to main tujhe pakka bataungi...(Bhavya was going to speak something but Gauri stopped her) aur han aaj teri suhagraat hai...tu uske bare main soach, mere bare main hum baad main baat karenge...

After hearing the word suhagraat Bhavya remembered Rudra's word that they are just friend and she became sad which didn't go unnoticed by Gauri.

Gauri: kya hua Bhavya? (she immediately plastered a smile on her face) sab thik hai na tere aur Rudra k bich??

Bhavya(smiling): han Gauri, sab thik hai...vo bas thak gayi hoon, aur ye saree bhi thodi heavy hai...

Gauri: you want something to change?

Bhavya: nahi, abhi ghar hi to jana hai...subah tak thik ho jaungi...tu tention mat le.

Gauri shrugged her thoughts and they went inside to join everyone. After sometime everyone decided to call it a night and went to home. Bhavya went with Rudra while Arnav and his parents stayed at Gauri's place.

_______________________________________

Hii guys, how was the chapter? I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment if you like it. It means a lot. Silent readers vote and comment for a faster update otherwise the next update will be after a week. It motivates me to update regularly.

One more thing, do you want a small 'jhalak' of jealous Gauri in next chappy? Don't worry, I'll not drag that track! Share your views through comments!

Thank you