"Miss Danvers, there's two people asking to see you," the receptionist said, sounding just as confused. "A Mr. Queen and a Mr. Ramon."

Kara's eyes widened in shock, and she quickly checked her schedule for the rest of the day. She had nothing left to do, and her article was finished.

"Yes, I'll be down shortly," she said, saving her article again and sending it off to Snapper. "I'm just now packing up anyway."

"I'll tell them that, thank you."

Kara hung up and shut down her computer, gathering her belongings and hurrying to the elevator.

"Kiera?" a voice from behind her asked in surprise.

Kara paused, then bit her lip and walked towards Cat's office. "Miss Grant," she smiled shakily.

"Kiera, you look like you're the new girl in school trying to establish herself with the cool crowd," Cat frowned, folding her arms. "What is up?"

"Who is that," Felicity asked.

"Ms.Grant my boss," Kara said.

"Miss Grant," Kara took a deep breath. "I got a call from . . . friends, and it sounds extremely urgent. I know it's last minute, but I'm still not entirely certain what's going on, but - "

"Kiera, Kiera, Kiera," Cat clicked her tongue. "Always wanting to save everyone."

Kara blushed,and Cat waved her hand at her. "Go on. Be a hero, save your friends, but I expect you back one hundred and twenty percent when you return."

"Pretty sure that is not a thing," Sam said.

"It is with Ms.Grant," Kara said.

"Thank you, Miss Grant," Kara breathed in relief, hurrying for the elevator. She could only hope Snapper wouldn't throw her under the bus when she returned.

The elevator couldn't have hit the ground floor any sooner. Oliver straightened when he heard familiar shoes and turned to see the blonde alien grinning as she approached.

"Oliver!" she cheered. "Cisco!"

"Hey, Kara!" Cisco beamed, hugging her when she reached them. "Good to see you!"

"And you!" Kara smiled, then paused. "No more problems with being put in a musical world,right?"

"What,"Lena asked.

"Long, very long story I'll tell you later," Kara answered.

"Ah, no," Cisco shook his head, chuckling. "Nothing like that. Actually, I'm not the one that needed to talk to you."

Kara turned to Oliver, smiling. "No hug?" she guessed. "I'm strong enough to make you give me a hug, so you might as well admit defeat." Oliver rolled his eyes and gave her a hug. "I win."

Oliver couldn't help but chuckle. "I might need one," he admitted.

"Oliver admitting he needs a hug," Kara frowned, but moved forward to do it anyway. "That's not good."

"When I heard that I almost had a heart attack, Oliver wants a hug," Thea said.

Oliver then threw a pillow at her. "Where... do you have pillows over there." Oliver nodded.

"No, it's not," Oliver took a deep breath. "And I wouldn't have come if I didn't need your help."

Kara knitted her eyebrows, then nodded. "Come on," she headed for the door. "Tell me what's going on."