Chapter 5.2

The waiter nearby takes the initiative to bring the chalices and wine glasses. An XuMo never drank alcohol before and he isn't going to start now. But under this tense and awkward situation, the young man gave him a solution. An XuMo couldn't think of any other solutions so he just follows the other's movement. He cautiously and nervously nodded.               

"...Okay."

Zhou JinChen didn't react to An XuMo's answer. The chalice in his hands was empty so the waiter was busy helping him pour the wine. The young man picked up another glass from the tray and hand it to An XuMo   

An XuMo was just about to grab it but Zhou JinChen suddenly backed into him. Because of the impact, An XuMo's arm moved which made the wineglass titled over and spill the wine all over his chest.           

"Tut..." The waiter just retreated after pouring the wine so Zhou JinChen's action went unnoticed. Zhou JinChen wasn't aware of the mess, instead, he impatiently said, "Why can't you even hold a cup steady?"  

Spilling wine is not a small matter. But adding the constant apologies from the young man and Zhou JinChen's voice, several people surrounding them noticed the commotion. In recent years, Zhou JinChen hasn't been frequently attending Zhou Group's banquets. Therefore, most people here only know him because of his famous reputation in the entertainment circle. Seeing him speak in such a way, people thought that he couldn't bear to see An XuMo. After all, in the eyes of outsiders, An XuMo stole Zhou JinChen's parents.  

An XuMo lowered his head and whispered an apology. His smile strained as he gestured with his hands to calm the young man.  

The newly brought suit is now unusable and a lot of money was wasted. An XuMo's heart hurts when he thinks about the number of white T-shirts that could be brought using the money wasted on this suit. His most vulnerable parts of his heart have been stabbed, the pain leaving him breathless. 

The young man uses a few sentences to convince Zhou JinChen but An XuMo did not hear it clearly. Then, Zhou JinChen told him to change his outfit. The young man looked ashamed as he personally leads An XuMo away. Zhou JinChen frowned and gestured his hands to let the two leave.  

An XuMo was led to the side exit of the lobby. On the way there, the wine stain continues to drip off his chest. In such a grand occasion, his clothes appear to be a blunder.  

However, the clothes will always be a product. Even if it is in a difficult position, it would not let the person wearing it be in a difficult position.

An XuMo ignorantly followed for a while. Only after countless turns, did An XuMo realized that something was not quite right. He wanted to ask the young man in front but the other party signaled him to keep quiet. The road ahead became more and more complicated. Only when a gray SV appeared did the young man stopped.           

After being forced into the car, An XuMo's doubts grew when the young man in the car did not explain. He just took a bag from the back seat and handed it to him.  

"This is your brother's clothes. It is newly delivered so the tag hasn't been removed. You'll just have to make the best out of it."

An XuMo was hugging the paper bag still in confusion. The young man looked at him, he reached out and patted his shoulders, "Were you scared? Sorry, your brother wants to get you out of that banquet."  

Then he introduced himself, "I am Mr. Zhou's manager, Xin ZiMai, and his assistant." 

An XuMo remembered why he thought the other person was familiar. He thought he remembered him wrong, but never would he thought that the young man was in the circle.      

Even so, his guard didn't go down, "I am An XuMo...sorry, I want to leave here."

Xin ZiMai had a bitter smile full of guilt, "I am sorry about what happened. I will tell you the details of what happened okay?" 

An XuMo's chest was still wet but he does not plan to change his clothes here. He just carefully nodded, "Please tell." 

Xin ZiMai explained, "Tonight, at the banquet, Master Zhou will announce the ownership of Zhou Group's stock rights. They called you back because they want you to give up the shares under your name."

An XuMo frowned, "I don't have that..."

Xin ZiMai said, "I just saw Mr. Zhou YunShan's lawyer at the banquet. He went there just for that. Before his death, Mr. Zhou YunShan created a voyager business group. There is no interest between Voyager and Zhou Jia so its shares will be under your name entering adulthood. Only if you voluntarily sign to give up the shares, then the transfer of the shares will be complete."         

An XuMo has never heard of this. He was raised in Zhou JinChen's family from a young age and he has little memory of Zhou YunShan.  

Xin ZiMai continues, "Mr. Zhou did not know you were removed from the family. After picking you up in the afternoon, he started an investigation. It is him who brought you here, he wants to get you out safely."   

An XuMo carefully looked at him, "If I wasn't there, will brother...Mr. Zhou, be affected?"

Xin ZiMai laughed, "This you don't have to worry. Because of his status, if Voyager's shares would be transferred, it would be under Mr. Zhou's name. He himself doesn't mind so there wouldn't be any greater resistance."  

An XuMo was in shock. If that is the case, then Zhou JinChen got him out to pushed off his own interests.    

"Because of tonight, Mr. Zhou said that he will personally apologize to you." Xin ZiMai said, "First change into those clothes, it must be uncomfortable."

An XuMo stolidly replied. Xin ZiMai pushed the door down and went into the driver's seat. He left some space for An XuMo then he started the SUV.      

"Mr. Zhou told me to send you back home." Xin ZiMai asked, "Where do you live?"

An XuMo told him his address and Xin ZiMai was stunned for a moment. He immediately asked for a more detailed address. Even though An XuMo didn't know why he asked, he obediently told him. 

This time, Xin ZiMai's voice turned odd.    

"So...you live a level below your brother?"