Chapter 1.1

Editor: VeiKyuu

In the bright, spacious dance room, eleven boys with the same height are seen practicing together with an upbeat music. The fast tempo forces the trainees to simultaneously move to the beat in excellent coordination. Even though they are in a room with steady temperature, everyone's forehead and neck are dripping with noticeable sweat.

When the melody was switched to a light, relaxed tune, the trainees finally got a ten-minute break after a two-hour rehearsal. The trainees stretched their sore limbs and rest on the benches by the wall.

These boys are the key trainees in the new entertainment plan. They have undergone strict thirteen assessments before selected. Each of them has excellent features but among those eleven people, there is still one that stands out the most.

An XuMo —— he is also the youngest in the group.

When An XuMo picks up a dark green energy drink, his small, white, delicate wrist could be seen. A transparent sweatdrop drips down from his graceful jaw. He gently uses the towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead. He walks to the nearest bench while carrying his towel and drink.

Because the dance teacher was absent, the atmosphere is more relaxed than usual. When An XuMo sat down, the person next to him, Lu YingTu, started chatting with others next to him. Although there are four people on the bench, there is one person that never opens his mouth. The back of Lu YingTu is like an invisible barrier that clearly separates the two sides.       

Several people are talking about their first public performance which is last week's concert with the company artist, Han Ming. Lu YingTu exclaimed, "Senior made a debut three years ago. Now he could start his own performances. Don't even talk about the present, it is hard to find a person as successful in the whole circle."

The boy next to him said, "Yeah, I heard that senior is going to record the second season of 'Weekend Summer'. This time it is permanent, one sign is six weeks."[1]

Another brown-haired boy in a low voice said, "Didn't sister Chen told you yesterday? Today, senior is coming to the company at noon. Should we go to the lobby during lunch break?" As he continues to talk, he seems to be worried about An XuMo listening. Even though he already lowered his voice, his eyes kept darting back to An XuMo. Seeing that An XuMo was still drinking his dark green energy drink without a care, he relaxed and looked away.

In order to hide his movements, the brown-haired boy also unscrewed the green, energy drink in his hand and took a sip. This is the company's special drink which is low in sugar and calories but also has a lot of nutrients. Trainees like them have to buy it themselves.

But being expensive does not guarantee the taste. The brown-haired boy who took a sip was not psychologically prepared for it. So he got a mouthful of sour and bitterness. Although he did not spit it out, he couldn't help making funny faces.

Lu YingTu laughed, "Even if you have been drinking bitter gourd water for so long, you will still choke on it".

The energy drink does not have any bitter gourd in it, it even has a very scientific name. But the taste and the color of the drink is so weird that people start to nickname it bitter gourd water. The brown-haired boy let out a laugh. As he continued to talk, he couldn't help but look at An XuMo who was in the corner.

An XuMo's bitter gourd bottle is already empty.

An XuMo did not pay attention to the movements around him. When he put his empty bottle back to the drink box in the corner, his stomach couldn't help issue a hungry protest.

Those drinks are different from ordinary drinks, one bottle could last you more than twelve hours of high-intensity exercise. But for An XuMo who is still a teen, it is not enough to fill his stomach. An XuMo rubbed his stomach obviously wanting more. He hesitated for a moment, but he didn't get a second bottle.

To be honest, An XuMo also does not like the taste of the drink. And he doesn't have enough money to pay for extra drinks. Besides, he only has to wait for two more hours until lunch break. Dreaming of a delicious hot lunch, he is confident that he could endure for another few hours.

Ten minutes have gone by and the room was once again filled with the hyped music. Even after decades, this music has yet to monopolize the film industry. But it has the ability to tackle the music industry. Its achievements are all due to the company's high-intensity and efficient work. These untrained trainees, who have been practicing for a dozen hours a day, are common.

Two hours later, the morning class finally came to an end. Brother Li, who was responsible for the choreography, suddenly called out to An XuMo.

"Xiao Mo, Xiao Tang told me to tell you to not go to the small cafeteria. Just go straight to Room 213, she will be waiting for you there."

An XuMo nodded. He is respectful but not overly attentive. "Thank you, Brother Li."

Brother Li smiled and pat An XuMo's shoulder, "You're welcome. You are the first in this group who hassle the manager. You still have a long way to go. Work hard."

At Han Ming's concert, the company found eleven new recruits to go on the stage. In the end, only An XuMo excelled. This child's appearance and performance left people in awe. A lot of people under Brother Li became poisonous after watching An XuMo's performance. Those who send An XuMo blessings were very few.

Other people in the room naturally know Brother Li's temperament. As his voice falls, the face of the remaining ten people looks worse than when they practice the dance routine nonstop. They didn't dare to let Brother Li see it so they only face the crowd (An XuMo). An XuMo had a sly look on his face. He thanked Brother Li again and turned away to leave the dance studio.

[1]: When Senior signs the contract, the contract will last six weeks.