Chapter 3

Josh runs over to the phone, and asks for a "mega meat feast special with three layers of extra cheese". That boy knows me so well.

"So..." Josh starts, "I've needed to tell you something, for a while now"

I'm really worried he is going to say what I think he is going to say.

" And I really don't want this to ruin our truly amazing friendship. But I may not just like you as a friend.." He stops

I gasp. As a piece of hair falls, blocking my sight, he gently tucks it behind my left ear. I wrap my fingers around his loose wristband. He unravels my fingers from the cheap rubbery material, and clasps my hands in his. My breathing increases, but I'm positive about what I think, what I hope is going to happen. I lean closer in to him. Our foreheads are touching and I can feels the air from our breath mingling into one. I grab the collar of his denim jacket and pull his body towards me. Our lips clash. And I want more. I need more. I feel as if he can read my mind as his tongue lightly runs against the edge of my mouth, politely asking for entrance. I open my mouth wider, and his tongue fights with mine for dominance. He wins. God knows how long we were there for, but it was getting dark. He pulled away.

"Josh..." I wanted to carry on.

It felt so magical. His skin against mine.

"Do you want to stay the night?" He asks.

I bashfully nod and he leads me up to his room.

"What about the pizza?" I'll go get it from the guy in a bit. He said I would have to wait over an hour and a half."

I'd usually complain. But as long as I am with him, who cares about food?

We made out a little more while we were under the duvet. We didn't move to second base, as we had both only

just started dating. But I was confused about that,

"Hey Josh, are we dating now?" I implore

"We better be after that" he smirks.

I smile. He takes off his shirt, as the radiators are broken and are permanently turned on. I lay my hand on his bare chest while he strokes my cheek. I rub my fingers over each of his abs. They are firm but soft.

"I love you" he says

"I love you too" I reply

I'm in love with Josh Hutcherson.