31 ~ After 8 months; KISS

Start from the beginning

Mina burst out crying telling him about what y/n is going through. There was silence on the phone after she finished explaining. This silence even scared her more.

"Please say something.
I'm sorry for what I did.
You can kill me but
don't punish her and your
child for my fault."

"Where are you right
now? I want to see her
report and talk to her
doctor."

"We're not home. We're out
of country since long."

"Ontario?"

"H-how do you know it?"

"I saw her few nights
ago. In a restaurant.
She fainted and I took
her with me."

"Does she know you're here?"

"No! I left her before the
sunrise. But don't tell her
I'm here. I need to talk to
you before seeing her.
I'm sure she isn't ready
to face me either."

"Yes! We need to do
something quick. She
wants an abortion. She'll
be gone to the hospital
tomorrow. I'll text you the
address, come to our rented
apartment."

"Okay."

~

Next day yoongi reached the address the address, right 15 mins later y/n left for the hospital.

Mina showed her all the reports. Yoongi read each page quietly with patience.

"I swear this is your child yoongi. After you guys broke up, she's always been with me." Mina said more like begging.

"I know. I just don't know if she'll forget me." Yoongi replied.

"You want this child?" Mina asked.

"Ofcourse I do. I've never loved someone so much that I cross my lines with her. I was careless but I still want her. That night when I saw, I wanted to hold her, kiss her, tell her I missed her. But I couldn't, I didn't have enough courage to tell her how empty my life has been without her presence. I-"

Yoongi got cut off by the bell on the door. Mina got up from the dining table and opened the door. Her feets froze when she saw y/n standing there.

"W-why are you back?" Mina asked.

"I called Tae, he said he isn't available right now. He told me to come in the evening." Y/n waited for Mina to let her in but mina stayed there with sweat on her forehead.

"Mina.... Are you okay? Why are you sweating so much? Let's go in." Y/n grabbed her hands and pulled her in. "What's wrong? You look so....scared?"

"Y/n....." She was trying to figure out what was wrong with mina when she heard someone called her name.

She turned and found yoongi standing with her reports in his hands. Her legs started to tremble and shake.

"Y/n... I didn't have any other choice. I had to tell him..." Mina said but y/n couldn't hear anything. She hid behind mina and grabbed her shirt with her shaking hands.

"Y/n!" Mina tried to calm her down but her mental breakdown was not ending. Tears fell from her eyes and she passed out. Mina caught her from falling and hitting the floor and yoongi rush and grabbed her body. He carried her to her bedroom and layed her down in the bed.

~

Y/n woke few hours later. Her head felt heavy.

"It must be because of the pregnancy."

She tried getting up but she couldn't. She looked down at herself and found arms around her belly. She slowly turned back and saw yoongi with his eyes closed.

"Is this a dream"

She slowly touched his face and his arms pulled her closer.

"This is a dream, a bad dream. But I don't want to wake up."

He slowly opened his eyes and kissed her forehead. She snuggled her face in his chest and sobbed. He stroked her back slowly.

"I'm sorry...." He said and she burst out crying. Yoongi couldn't hold in anymore he hugged her tight in his warm embrace. She felt the scent of his skin again and tugged on his shirt.

"I'm so sorry I left you. I was so stupid to let you go. But I need you and I need you more than anything else I've ever wanted. Please forgive me, I want to make everything right. Just like it was before, you and me. And after few more months it'll be you me and an angel." Yoongi said.

He wiped her tears "now stop crying. You're troubling my baby." And she cried even harder.

"I have to take steps if you won't stop crying" he said but she still continued to cry. How was she supposed to smile at a situation like this.

Yoongi grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. A kiss that happened after 8 months. His tongue wanted to have all those tastes again but he knew this wasn't a good time for that. Y/n was shocked but somehow relieved to feel his lips on hers but she didn't kiss back. Remembering about his kisses made her fall into memories again and she just couldn't stop her tears. Her eyes were getting red and it worried yoongi about her health.

"Y/n.... Honey, please stop crying. I don't want to see you crying anymore."

"But I will cry! I will hurt myself! I will kill myself! I don't want you, go away." Y/n yelled at him and tried to push him.

"FINE! You didn't left me any other choice" yoongi grabbed both of her hands and forcefully kissed her. Her eyes shoot open at how how strong he got suddenly from being soft. He pulled her lip open and inserted his tongue in her mouth. Hot breathe escaped her mouth when she opened to take him control. She knows fighting him will never work. He always takes what he wants. He grabbed her thighs and got in between her legs. He kissed down her neck to her cleavage and sucked hard. Y/n knew this was enough for her to loose her control over him but she didn't wanted it.

"Please.... Stop..... I won't cry anymore." She said and he stopped. He pushed himself between her legs and got up leaning on her with his hands around her face.

"You better not." He leaned forward to her on his elbow "and you also better listen to me. I have my mark on you kitten. Obey me well."

~Author's Note~

Y'all thought that was a smut! 🤧 Nah fam we ain't having smuts so soon.

BTW we getting season's greetings soon 🤧💜 UwU 💜