31 ~ After 8 months; KISS

Start from the beginning

Mina didn't have any choice but to agree with her "is an abortion possible?"

"You don't have much time. Once the 3rd month is complete, it'll be hard to have an abortion. It's dangerous for the baby and you, both." Mina said.

"I need time to think about it mina."

"Okay, take your time. But don't forget, I'll always help you out with the baby, if you want to keep it."

~

Mina was in the hospital checking out y/n's reports "are you sure she's really pregnant? We can do another test. Probably this report is wrong!!"

"There's no use of doing it again and again. The reports won't change!" Taehyung said. "Did you tell her?"

"Yes...."

"How is she? Is she happy with this baby?" Taehyung asked.

Mina sighed "she's even more stressed than before. She's thinking of the abortion, I guess."

"A baby is a big decision to make. It brings trouble as well as happiness to the family. What about the father of this child?" Tae asked

"He doesn't know about it. They broke up 8 months ago." Mina said.

"I know it's gonna be hard but I can take responsibility."

"What do you mean?" Mina asked.

"Y/n can't do it alone. Being a single mother is hard. She doesn't have to take abortion, I want to take responsibility of y/n and her baby as my baby."

"You kidding me? It's not yours tae. The baby belongs to someone else!" Mina said.

"It doesn't matter to me. What if it's not mine? I'm ready to give that child my surname. And after marriage we'll have our own kids too. I just want her happy." Taehyung said.

"But it matters to me. That child deserves his real surname. And you better not step into this Tae! You don't know that guy, the real father. If he finds out you took away his child, he will kill you!" Mina said.

"Who is he? And why do you even bother telling him about this baby if he left?"

"Bcoz this child belongs to the Min's blood. This child is the heir of a huge business empire and I want this baby to get what it deserves."

~

Mina was walking home later that night. The folder of y/n's reports in her hands. She was lost deep in her thoughts when she received a mssg from her bestfriend.

*I think I have decided. I want an abortion. I'll take an appointment tomorrow.*

Mina couldn't let this happen. She can't let the child suffer for the poison she filled in yoongi's mind. She didn't had any other choice. She had to tell yoongi.

She took out her phone from her pocket and searched for yoongi's contact. She dialed the number and hoped it still belonged to him.

"Hello"

"Yoongi....?"

"Mina...? Is that you?"

"Thank god."

"Why did you called? After so long"

"I think it's time we catch
up again yoongi. Something important is waiting for you."

"Something's wrong?
How's y/n? Is she okay?"

"She needs you yoongi!
She's pregnant!"