Nineteen

I get on top of Stokeley I wrap my legs around his waist while my arms wrap around his neck as he gives me a piggyback ride to the restroom.
~

Stokeley POV.

Jahseh: I WANT FOOD!!!

Stokeley: You just ate 10mins AGO!

Jahseh: If you don't take me to-

Stokeley: I took you to 5 places today JAHSEH!

I know Jahseh is somehow pregnant, witch is also another problem cause I never wanted him to get pregnant but I'm not and asshole so I'm gonna take care of him and our baby, but these Mood swings are not IT.

Jahseh: Stokeley if you don't give me what I want I swear I'll ki-

Stokeley: Jahseh! Just chill like damn these mood swings are fucking annoying as shit!

Jahseh: Why are you yelling at me?!

Jahseh said as tears start flowing down his cheeks.

Stokeley: You were just screa- Oh my god Jah, what do you want to eat?

Jahseh: I'm not hungry anymore!

Jahseh said as he made his way back to his room, I let out and annoyed groan as I follow behind him. I enter Jahseh room and I see him laying down with his covers on him, I get on the bed and wrap my arms around his stomach placing my hand on his belly rubbing it gently, I felt Jahseh pinch my hand roughly.

Jahseh: Hell naw! You sleeping on the couch bitch.

Jahseh turned around and pushed me out the door.

Stokeley: Wait Jahseh!

——————
Tbc!♥️