Eleven

Jahseh: it went good, I got Jared's Phone number..but I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said he was okay with that.

Stokeley: Are you kidding me?!!

Jahseh: Stokeley Please you gotta understand...I love you..

Stokeley: I just...I just don't understand why you do?!

Jahseh: Stokeley understand it I can't get over you all I want to do is love you!

Stokeley: No! You don't your just confused!

Jahseh: I'm not Stokeley...I'm not lying!! Please believe me!! I swear I love you Stokeley!!

Stokeley: Yea...Whatever.

Stokeley says as he turns around heading towards his room I grab onto his arm.

Jahseh: Please Stokeley..

I'm trying my best not to cry, but the tears just fall down...again.

Jahseh: I can't stop the urge Stokeley...all I do is crave you..I-I crave your love.

Stokeley: Jahseh..stop lying to your self, your lying.

Jahseh: I'm not Stokeley this is all real...sadly b-but it's r-real.

Stokeley: Why?! WHY?!

Jahseh: Stokeley...please accept me and love me! And I'm so sorry! I don't know why just that your the only person that's ever been there for me and I started catching feelings f-for you I hated myself for that I d-didn't want to love you..b-but I can't control the urge to crave you..your all I ever wanted, when I met Geneva and started a relationship with her, I didn't love her cause you were always with me, always in the picture, where ever I go you were always there, just being with someone else I didn't want just made me crave you more, I just need you Stokeley..I love you.

Stokeley: On some real shit Jahseh...I don't even know anymore, I don't know if I can even talk to you, I feel like we were better of as friends. I don't even wanna see you, I don't know why, I feel like you shouldn't love me, and please don't love me, I'm just gonna hurt you even more...cause I really don't love you.

——————————————-
To be continued💕