Twelve

Stokeley: On some real shit Jahseh...I don't even know anymore, I don't know if I can even talk to you, I feel like we were better of as friends. I don't even wanna see you, I don't know why, I feel like you shouldn't love me, and please don't love me, I'm just gonna hurt you even more...cause I really don't love you.

Jahseh's heart broke in pieces as he heard those words leave Stokeley's lips, he was so sad, as more tears came falling down.

Jahseh: S-Stokeley, if you r-really don't want t-to see me h-here then I'll g-go...I just w-wanted you to k-know that I still w-will love you forever.

Jahseh said as he wiped his tears even though they kept falling down, he passes Stokeley and heads towards his room, he slams the door shut and starts packing his stuff..of course for the intention of making Stokeley happy he was gonna leave, why is he doing all of this for him? Well it's because even if he loved him he didn't want his bond to break, even though he knew deep inside of him that there friendship will not last.

Jahseh: I'm so w-weak.

Jahseh talks to himself, he doesn't know where he is going but he is hoping he will find a hotel near by, he grabs some stuff like some clothes,shampoo,soap etc, he doesn't want to leave and he doesn't know when he is gonna come back but he is hoping Stokeley will accept him whenever he comes back, Jahseh then gets done packing some stuff of his, he walks out of his room and closes the door, he see's Stokeley sitting on the couch, it just makes his heart ache more just seeing him,

Jahseh:S-Stoke, can you tell the others that I'm at a h-hotel a-and that if they w-want to come s-see me to just t-text me a-alright? I'll see you sometime a-around, I love you and I'll m-miss you, I-I'm sorry again.

Jahseh closes the door and gets and Uber to come pick him up, he really does feel like it's all his fault, out of all the people he could have fell in love with...why did it have to be Stokeley?
Meanwhile all the thoughts Jahseh was having as he entered the car Stokeley was lighting a cigarette,

Stokeley was feeling hurtful and regretting stuff he did to Jahseh but he knows he can't heal all the scars he gave to Jahseh, he doesn't really know how he feels, he doesn't know if he loves Jahseh...he can't love Jahseh...he doesn't love Jahseh.

What Stokeley didn't know was that he is not allowing himself to fall in love with Jahseh.

——————————————
To be continued💙