Nine

Stokeley: agh...so annoying..no wonder nobody want you.

Jahseh: w-what?!

Jahseh POV

I said as I slap Stokeley across the face he looks at me for a few seconds as tears where falling off my eyes...he then walks away...while I'm shedding tears as I'm sobbing he doesn't care all he wants to do is hurt me but I love him to much to let go of him I can't just leave the love of my life even if he thinks about me the wrong way I hear the door shut I sit there only with no comfort all the guys has left how am I gonna survive here with Stokeley..

*few hours later*

I'm sitting on the couch I have managed to stop crying but I feel hurt once again by my love..he has left me alone here hurt with no comfort with no hugging..encouragement no none of that I really wanna feel him...I want to be with him...I love him.

Stokeley POV

damn Jahseh really getting on my nerves I don't want him he gotta learn that..I keep on hurting him...I don't want to hurt him...I just don't want him and I can't tell him that cause then Jahseh will go crazy I don't want him to harm himself I decided to go out even tho I haven't been thinking to much of what he was doing pretty sure it's been some hours..I go to the living room and see Jahseh sitting on the couch he looks like he is thinking about something since he is not blinking I didn't wanna disturb him so I just sat at the other side of the couch not right beside him cause he might be mad...an Jah got hands.

* few mins later*

Jahseh then blinks and looks around he sees me and gives me a angry face but I see the sadness he is hiding in his eyes...I don't say anything I'm pretty sure he doesn't wanna hear my excuses of why I hurt him...I know he had enough of me.

Jahseh: Why are you here?!

Stokeley: I just wanted to check up on you Jahseh...

Jahseh: After all these hours Stokeley?!

Stokeley: Jahseh...

Jahseh: what is it another excuse?!

Stokeley: Get over me...

The room went silent I couldn't read Jahsehs eyes I didn't know if he was hurt or not I-

Jahseh: What you say?!

Stokeley: I said to get over me...all I do is hurt you...find someone that loves you back..

Jahseh: I-is that all-

Stokeley: I don't always wanna hurt you Jahseh...I never do...I can't say anymore cause I don't wanna break your heart...even if I already did...so I say again...and listen closely...Get over me..

This is the best way if Jahseh gets over me and doesn't love me anymore then he shouldn't get hurt by me anymore...I stood up.

Stokeley: I really hope you ain't hurt...if you get over me you won't get hurt by me anymore and we can keep that friendship we use to have...without all that snuggling and staying attached to me...so get over me.

Jahseh: Get over you?

Stokeley: yea...don't get hurt by me...

Jahseh: But that's gonna be hard because

Jahseh POV

I am attached to you Stokeley.

Jahseh: nevermind...But Stokeleyyy!!

Stokeley: it's the best way Jah...

Jahseh: I just want you...

Stokeley: why don't I help you find a Boyfriend?

Jahseh: so suddenly? I don't want anybody but you tho!!!

Stokeley: you don't have to date so suddenly just get to know him...come on!!

Jahseh: no!

Stokeley: Jahseh...it'll make me happy!

Jahseh: u-ghh....okay fine

As long as it makes you happy.

Stokeley: his name is Jared..

Jahseh: Jared? I don't want Jared I want Stokeley and only Stokeley!

Stokeley: no Jahseh...you want Jared and only Jared...

Jahseh: no I said Stokeley and that's period!

Stokeley: Just get to know him Jah!

Jahseh: I know but...I just want Stoke-

Stokeley: You want Jared, I'll give you his number cause he is also Single and needs a bae...and he a sad bitch too and emo..ehhh you'll get to know him let me just talk to him.

Stokeley I just want you..

————————————————
To be continued 💙