once☁︎

2 HOURS LATER

"AHHH" endia yelled as she felt one of her more painful contractions. 

"you're now at nine centimeters, mrs.mara! one more to go" the doctor smiled as endia screamed again. 

chantelle left out of the delivery room, to go check on everyone else to see almost half of their big family in the hospital waiting, including simon. 

"oh shit" chantelle gasped at the sight of Khalid holding a teddy bear. 

"brooo, even simon is here!" chantelle recording on her phone for the vlog but that didn't last long. 

since there was a lot of celebrities in one area, the hospital moved them all to a more private area so no one would be bothered while they await the arrival of the mara baby.

"hows my sister?" zion and kekeli asked at the same time surprising chantelle. 

"she's about to go into labor" channeled smiled as kekeli let out a breath of relief. 

"wheres mandy?" chantelle asked zion since she didn't really talk to kekeli. 

"she's with elom in canada, I think crystal has them on facetime" zion shrugged as he sat down.

billie (eilish) and khalid sat beside each other excited about the baby. 

brandon and ziye sat cuddled on a chair with her on his lap, usually Edwin or Zion would trip about seeing that but, since it was a happy day they decided to leave the couple alone.

everyone else was either sleeping or going back and forth from the store to the hospital, at the cafeteria, or quietly talking.

 ⟼in the delivery room, 

endia screamed while squeezing hardly on nicks hand as dr.mckeen smiled happily at the girl. 

"endia you're now at 10cm you can push now!" dr.mckeen yelled so the girl could hear her. 

the other doctors and nurses began to crowd around so they could help deliver the baby girl. 

endia being to push, screaming loudly as she felt all the pain since she didn't want to take a pain relief. 

about 8 hours, doctor mckeen yelled her last order. 

"PUSH ONE MORE TIME!" endia did as told and felt a wave of relief come over her as she felt the baby fully exit her body but, she knew something was wrong. 

"nick w..why isn't she crying?" endia questioned her fiancé as he looked at the doctors. 

"shhh baby it's okay, our daughter is a fighter!" nick reassured endia.

not even a whole second later the baby began to cry louder than ever causing a smile to come over both parents faces. 

"nick we did it" endia smiled as she cried happy tears.

we did it. 

"so what are you gonna name her?" dr.mckeens assistant nurse, nurse kelly questioned as doctor mckeen took the baby to get cleaned and put in NICU. 

"we're naming her zora carmin mara" 

"we're naming her zoey jayda mara" 

the two looked at each other and gasped. 

"you wanna name her after me?" they spoke in unison causing nurse kelly to laugh. 

"lets name her after you mamas" nick smiled as he kissed endias forehead. 

"okay we're naming her zoey jayda mara" endia smiled as nurse kelly typed it up and went to get the birth certificate. 

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

this is certifies that

zoey jayda mara

was born to 

nicholas carter mara and endia jaila mara 

on November 21, 2023 at 4:20 am

weight  3 pounds 5 ounces length 15.2 inches

at Wilmington National

in  los angeles, ca 

after reading over the birth certificate, doctor mckeen brought Zoey back out so that she could meet her parent, dr.mckeen went to give nick the baby but he immediately stepped back knowing how bad endia wanted to meet her child. 

endia immediately held zoey careful, her mother instincts coming naturally, nick began to record the interaction between the mother and her child. 

"hi there little zoey, I'm your mom...you were in my belly and now you here, I can't wait to protect you in this world, I'm going to show you everything so you'll know how to grow up right...I wanna make you happy princess, you deserve the world and so much more...nothing less" endia cried happily as she softly kissed zoey's forehead. 

(IM CRYING ACTUAL FUCKING TEARS)

after a while endia handed zoey to nick and he immediately broke down in his seat beside her. 

"hi princess...I'm dad, I want you to know that you're gonna be something great, me and your mom love you sooo much mama..I gonna protect you because this world is dangerous and we can't have your tiara getting dirty, I promise you gonna accomplish every dream you have...me and your mom are sure of it...welcome to the world zoey" nick sniffled as he looked over his daughters facial features. 

zoey was born with a head full of hair, faint eyebrows, and big brown eyes nick could feel her heartbeat...in this moment of the two starring at each other he knew that he would protect his daughter at all costs.

welcome  to the world zoey jayda mara