doce.

<3

as soon as nick and endia left the kuwonu household they were on their way to new jersey to surprise nicks family. "flight 367 to new jersey is now boarding!" the loud speaker came on as soon as the couple got to their gate.

"see nick, we're late..and we're gonna miss our flight and then mamma is gonna hate me because we missed it and..." "baby, we're on time...everything is gonna be okay and my mom loves you way to much to hate your crazy ass" nick chuckled trying to calm down endia's nervous thoughts. 

once the two boarded their flight, endia was out like a light "sweet dreams, mami" nick softly smiled before kissing her forehead and going to sleep himself. 

endia woke up right when the plane landed scared out of her mind due to the shaky landing, the curly haired girl sighed in relief as she saw her shark boy knocked out beside her with his mouth hanging open. 

"nick...wake up" endia sighed as she slightly shook the boy that just groaned in response. "nick..wake..up.."endia spoke as she slapped his face to the point that he was red. 

"endia stoooopp" nick groaned as he stirred in his seat, they were now the last two on the flight endia just looked at her boyfriend and started to get up, ready to leave him on the plane. 

"nick, we have to tell our family about the baby"endia whispered in his ear causing him to shoot up out of his seat and look at her. 

"c'mon babe..chop chop we gotta go" nick chuckled before getting the bags from the overhead compartment, then checking to make sure that she was okay..he's been a lot more protective knowing that endia was now carrying his first-born child.

"you know I should really slap your dumbass" endia mumbled as they walked to get their bags but, nick wouldn't even let her touch her bag. 

"nick I can roll my suitcase" endia laughed snap chatting him so his fans could see the foolishness that was nicholas mara. 

"no." the boy spoke before ordering an uber so the could go to his parent's house. 

"you got the camera right?" endia asked as she took a sip of her dragonfruit tea from starbucks, nick looked at her with wide eyes before running over to his bag as soon as he opened it  , endia started laughing. 

"where is it?" nick asked looking up at his girlfriend as she took a bite of his cake pop "ayeee what you doing? you said you wanted that one" nick turned low-key serious as endia just looked at him. 

"I'm pregnant" endia smiled causing the boy to chuckled "you are something...". 

nick then went to endia's purse and got the camera out, knowing that she was trying to scare him earlier. 

"wassup y'all! nick here...obviously" nick laughed before sitting beside endia, laying his head on her shoulder as she looked off into the distance. "we just got to the airport because in jersey, it    feels good to be back...how do you feel baby?" nick asked looking up at endia who was already looking at him. 

"I feel like I haven't slept in a week" endia joked before sipping her drink, nick continued vlogging until their uber arrived. 

thoughout the ride, endia napped whilst nick watched the route to his childhood home, their uber played the boyband station on spotify making nick chuckle when 'summer on you' played "oh, I know baby we ain't got no money...all we got is love but, I know that can see us through.." nick sang his part to endia causing her to stir and wake up a little. 

once the uber pulled up to the house, momma mara was the first to run out and hug the couple. "dia! I've missed you so much" momma mara cried as she hugged her "daughter in law". 

"you just ran right past me, ma" nick laughed before his mother came over and hugged him, the hugged a little longer since, she hasn't seen her son in a long time. 

soon after, rob and Chris ran out of the house and hugged/helped them settle into nick's childhood home. 

"are y'all pranking us?" momma mar asked with hopefully eyes causing endia to laugh from behind the camera. "ooohhh you know what we should do?" momma asked but before anyone could respond she answered the question herself. 

"we should go out to eat and celebrate you guys getting 100k subscribers!" momma mara exclaimed surprising the couple. 

"we hit 100k?!" nick asked confused as ever, endia shrugged behind the camera, she put the camera down at an angle so that you could see everyone then pulled out her phone and checked social blade. 

PRANKCOUPLE

1OO,599

youtube live subscriber count-

    __________________________________________________________________________

"OH MY GOD!" endia screamed before jumping on her boyfriend that was screaming with her. "we did it !" endia cheered as nick spun her around. 

"we are definitely gonna celebrate this!" nick smiled as he wrapped his arm around endia's waist.  

nick, endia, momma m, and Madison decided that it would just be them because the others were taking way too long. 

"so, now that you guys have reached 100,000 subs...when am I gonna become and auntie?" Madison asked looking endia dead in the eye with a wide smile on her face. nick coughed and looked at endia.

"well...uh...actual-" "dia's pregnant" nick blurted out looking at his mother that spit out some of her water. 

"YOU ARE?!" momma m exclaimed standing up to hug her kids "I'm gonna be a nana!" momma m cheered causing on-goers in the restaurant to cheer. 

it's a good thing that endia was already recording the dinner. 

once, they arrived back at the mara residence the couple told the rest of their family then went to sleep. 

what a long week...

BUT NO SERIOUSLY...

THEY FINALLY TOLD THE MARA'S!!! 

AND IT'S BEEN A LONG ASS WEEK

 LIKE DAMMMMMNNNN.