ocho ☀︎

♔

"sup fuckers!" zion yelled at the camera right as endia slapped him upside his head while they walked through target. 

"dia I told you to stop doing that" zion rubbed his head, pouting like baby as he turned the camera  to his sister. 

"okay...and?" endia laughed mockingly, pushing the cart to toy aisle.

zion on the other hand was plotting different ways to mess with his sister.  the deadheaded boy walked over to endia and rested his chin on her shoulder before making a weird noise using the moistness of his tongue and the roof of his mouth instantly making endia cringe and slap him. 

"STOP FUCKING HITTING ME" the boy yelled drawing attention to the nerf section as on goers walked back. 

"excuse me sir, we're gonna have to ask you to leave..." one of the target staff sighed as he came up to zion causing endia to snicker. 

"you too ma'am, you didn't ask to film in this location" the manager guy stated giving zion the opportunity to laugh.

"I am a pregnant women, and you're asking me to leave?" endia asked showing her baby bump causing the managers eyes to go wide. 

"I'm kidding with you...but, I am pregnant so let's go little bro" endia sighed leaving the shopping cart walking away with her stuff, zion trailing behind. 

"are you ready to know the gender of your fist born?"zion asked smiling harder than usual.

"if your ugly ass don't stop smiling like that..." endia trailed off before chuckling to herself. 

"it be your own family these days..." zion shook his head. 

the two rode to endia's house, laughing at everything at when zion went on his first date that endia just so happened to accidentally crash. 

"that was not my fault! I told you that I was going to a hockey game that day...no one told you to cock block me"endia laughed loudly, the two sat parked outside of nick and endia's home talking about their childhood.

"remember when you punched that dude for talking bad about me?" zion asked turning to look over at his best friend/sister. 

"he shouldn't have talked shit about you to me..'you can do so much better than that ugly ass light skin bitch' first of all bitch that's my brother! second of all ho thats my fucking brother! talk shit get hit" endia laughed feeling a little mad just thinking out the events of that day. 

"wait...you remember when me and you 'ran away'? mom was pissedddd" endia chuckled as she laid back in the seat. 

"yes! we were grounded for at least two months" zion threw his head back in laughter, thinking back to when him and endia ran away when they were twelve to prove a point.

"good times, brother" 

"good times" 

THEIR BROTHER SISTER/ FRIENDSHIP

 IS EVERYTHING SO I WANTED TO ADD 

THAT INTO THE STORY A LITTLE MORE