seis ☁︎

☾✌︎☺︎TOUR STARTS

IN ONE

DAY☺︎✌︎☾

let's just say...fuck family vacations. as soon as the prettymuch family  got to disney world, crystal and zion got lost in a different park, loosing each other in the process.

endia and zoelle had to stay inside since they were pregnant and didn't want to move around that much.

nick, chantelle, and austin had to go to the hospital since austin decided to try and do a backflip but, ended up landing on his hand.

and lastly brandon and edwin were just hanging around magic kingdom living their best lives.

so after about a day being in florida, everyone decided that it would be best to go back home.

—present time—

endia sighed as she sat on the living room couch turning on the tv in the process. the tv immediately played one do the boys interviews.

"so you guys are going on tour this fall...when's the first tour date?" the interviewer questioned the boys and almost immediately brandon answered.

"we leave on october 18" brandon smiles cheekily at the camera causing endia to laugh before thinking about what the boy said.

a wave of excitement flew over endia as she heard the words leave from brandon's mouth. endia got off of the couch and went to get her vlog camera out of her "office".

"hey guys! it's spooky season in this bitch!" endia yelled as she walked around filming.

"today is october 17, and i can't wait for y'all to see what's going on today and for the next month." endia smiled deviously as she walked in to the kitchen, setting the camera up to see her every move.

the girl went into her fridge and got out a box of already cleaned and cut fruit and began to eat. "so today, i'm gonna get my shark toothed baby to finish packing for me and then we'll head to the airport! i cant wait to meet y'all on tour!" endia squealed as she thought of meeting the beanz.

"alright y'all let's get this day started, it's currently...12:51 i think i'm gonna go get my hair done in like twenty minutes or something with crystal and chantelle so yeah let's go" endia smiled harder as she got closer to the camera before grabbing her keys and slippers before exiting the house, locking the doors.

endia drove to crystals house and picked up the two girls before driving to the hair salon.

"ITS THE DAY BEFORE TOUR!!" crystal yelled to the camera causing her friends to laugh.

"i really wanna meet y'all, especially this bean rachel she's hilarious...i honestly love her" chantelle smiled at the camera from the back seat.

as the girls got to the hair salon they were quickly treated since chantelle's cousin, zoey owns the salon.

chantelle ended up cutting off most of her long black hair into a wavy brown bob, crystal got her hair dyed jet black, and lastly endia got her hair curled in a braided half up half down.

"alright y'all we got our hair done!" endia smiled as she gave crystal the phone to record her hair. "i'll put the link in the description if you want to get styled by zoey" endia began to get her phone out to tell nick that she was on her way back home when she got a call from him.

"hey baby" endia smiled rubbing her stomach while she talked before motioning for crystal to turn the camera off.

"hey, where are you? we gotta start getting ready for later on tonight" nick sighed from the other line as he looked through his clothes.

"i'm on my way back home with crys and chantie" endia giggled as she gave crystal the keys to her car.

"okay, drive safely don't give crystal the keys" nick chuckled before hanging up .

"i feel hurt" crystal joked as she put s hand over her heart.

once the girls left zoeys salon they drove back to drove back to nick and endias house.

"we're homeeeeee!" the three girls yelled as endia recorded it causing them to laugh.

almost immediately, nick came running down the stairs with his and endia's  suitcases. "what in the hell...nick honey you okay?" endia asked laughing at the boys actions.

"yeah management called and said that our flight got moved up so we have like an hour to be at the airport so we gotta go" nick rushed out his words as took the bags to the car.

"dia we'll meet you at the airport" crystal sighed before leaving with chantelle,  walking to their houses since they literally live next door.

endia just sighed and went back to vlogging "so nick just told us that our flight got moved up so now i'm looking for my computer charger and battery for my camera so i can put this stuff in my carry on" endia spoke as she but her stuff in the bag that she is using for tour.

after gathering all her stuff endia went outside with and got ready to go to the airport.

——

"nick i swear if we miss this flight because you wanted a doughnut i will purposely have this baby right now just so i can beat your ass" endia threatened  her fiancé causing him to gulp as he looked at her shorter body.

as the two walked up to their gate the saw the rest of the boys and endia immediately became excited again.

"my babies are going on tour!" endia squealed quietly as she hugged every single one of the boys.

"all first class passengers on flight 257-A to seattle washington" the announcing system announced the flight.

"that's us" zoelle smiled warmly as she walked up to the gate entrance with everyone following behind.

once seated everyone was in their own world. nick, chantelle, and austin were fast asleep in their cubes. endia was editing some of the video from earlier, and everyone else was the free movie on the plane tv's, all of them excited for the next best month of their lives.