2. Going Back Home

"GINERVA WEASLEY! GET YOUR BEHIND DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR WE'LL MISS THE TRAIN!"

"I'M COMING, MUM! PIG'S JUST NOT GETTING INTO HER CAGE!"

             Molly glared up the stairs, as if that would make Ginny come quicker. She then turned to Hermione, her expression quickly turning kind.

"Hermione, dear, would you mind seeing to Ginny? I have to check everyone's trunk, and make sure they have everything."

Hermione chuckled."Of course, Molly. But you don't have to check our trunks, I did that last night."

Molly looked doubtful. "I know, but just in case-"

             Hermione leaned towards Molly and gave the older woman a hug. "Thank you so much, Molly, for letting me stay the summer. I'm sorry for all the trouble-"

"Nonsense. We all love having you here, dear. "

             At that moment, a flustered Ginny rushed down the stairs, with Pigwideon, Ron's owl, in a cage. Ginny adored Pigwideon; she had even named him, though to Ginny's dismay, Ron nicknamed the owl Pig, and the name stuck.

"I'm ready. So is this blasted owl. I didn't know owls could be hyper." Ginny said, panting slightly.

Molly rolled her eyes.

Hermione grinned.She was finally going back to Hogwarts.

She was finally going back home.

DPOV:

            The Hogwarts Express rushed through a long green valley, hills and forest surrounding it on both sides. Every student on this train was finally excited to go back to Hogwarts. Even Draco Malfoy was feeling better on the train to Hogwarts.

            His home- well, it couldn't really be called that, not with a dead father and a depressed mother. Draco felt strange, because for the second time in hs life, he was actually excited to go back to Hogwarts.

             The first time would be in his first year.  He remembered being on the train, enjoying his time, nervous to finally go to the place where generations and generations of Malfoys had gone for proper training - and then he heard that Harry Potter was on the train.

And that, is where Draco felt his Hogwarts experience was ruined.

              At the time, he was curious, and decided that he would be Harry Potter's friend, to make his gather proud. Imagine what his father would say when Draco was the best friend of the most famous wizard in the world! Then Potter had dissed Draco at Hogwarts in front of Weasley and Granger. After that, his years at Hogwarts had taken a big downward spiral.

Stupid Potty. Stupid Weasel. Stupid Mudblood.

Stop, Draco.

What?! He thought.

That's not their name. You said you would change after the war.

Oh great, now he was talking to himself....

Fine. Potter, Weasley, and Granger. Happy?

Draco paled. What the hell? Malfoys did not talk to themselves.

"Anything from the trolley, dear?"

             Draco jumped, and shook his head.  He had forgotten about the lady with the trolley -  with everything that had happened in his past years at Hogwarts, eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans seemed insignificant.

             Draco resumed staring out the window. A few seconds later, a short, chubby boy opened Draco's compartment door. Draco looked at him with interest, gesturing for the boy to continue with whatever he was doing.

The boy cleared his throat. He took out a piece of paper from inside his robes and started reading.

"Hello, you are Draco Malfoy of  Slytherin House. I am Ember Pealecki. I am in first year. I have a sister in your year, eighth year. Her name is Cassidy Pealecki. We are both new to the school. Anyway-"

Draco's eyes widened. What the hell was happening?

"-  the conductor of the Hogwarts Express would like to see you now. He says it is necessary that you go and see him. Thank you and have a nice day."

With that, the kid bowed, walked out, closed the compartment door slowly, and walked away.

Draco shook his head. What in Merlin's baggy pants had just happened? He stood up, and walked down the length of the train, wondering what on Earth was going on.