The fight

Tsuns PoV
I stood apart from Luck, grabbing my grimoire and preparing a spell. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to win this fight just be capturing him and I was fully prepared to go all out. From the sidelines I heard Magna yell
"Startttt!" Just like that, Luck created lighting boots, jumping up from the ground with so much force it left a dent. He shot straight past me, missing purposely.
"Aww, cmon Tsu! Show me what you've got!" Luck cheered, flashing me a cute smile. Those words triggered something inside me as I reached out my hand, firing a very small compact ball of my magic. Upon contact with the target it would explode in a shower of sharp metal. Luck batted it away with his hand whilst advancing.
"Wooow, is that really all you've got? In that case I don't even know why the captain picked you-"
A splinter of metal shot past him, gazing his cheek. I saw some dark red blood ooze out. Lucks eyes widened as he lifted a hand up, feeling the wound.
"Well... maybe this will be fun." His smile widened so much he looked almost insane as he shot in the air again, firing some balls of lightning down on me. I barely dodged them, my jacket ripping as one grazed my shoulder. I flicked through my grimoire, firing another spell. I propelled myself off the ground, coming up to the same height as luck. Then, from the ground came spikes, dotted about at random. I landed on one branch, holding on tight and willing myself to not look down.
"You're good at being flashy... but your attacking ability isn't enough to defeat me!" Luck charged at me, kicking me in my abdomen. One of the spikes branched out, catching me as I resisted the urge to be sick. I staggered to my feet, a horrible truth dawning upon me.
'I don't have any good attack spells. Just defence and capturing. I can't be a magic knight like this... oh god, please let me have one good fighting spell!' And just like that, a new spell wrote itself in my grimoire. Without even thinking, I used it, the metal beneath me became a liquid. I fell down, only just catching myself on it and lowering myself to the ground. The metal gathered around me, starting to bubble with heat as I focused all of my energy. I shot it all out as projectiles, making them all attack Luck from different angles, trapping him, once the dust cleared I saw Luck standing there, smiling more than ever, his body covered in new bruises and burns, cuts littering his bear skin.
"Well, looked like I can go all out." In a split second lucks arms were covered in a coat of lightning, all of limbs having claws now.
"W-wait... th-that before wasn't all out?" Luck charged at me, almost gouging my eye out just as I brought up a shield. I pushed the shield backwards, forcing it into Luck. I saw his body fly back a bit before it came at me again, landing a vicious cut on my arm that was definitely bleeding. Without sparing a second for the pain erupting through my body I countered, charging towards Luck, mana crackling around my hands as pure energy. I swung my hands together in a clap, metal spikes flying towards Luck from the impact. One pierced through his armour, cutting into his leg. But all he did was smile.
"Kawai kawai..." I mumbled, charging again. This time Luck charged to meet me, his eyes shining with excitement. We both drew our hands back, ready for a clash of pure magical energy. But instead of meeting flesh our hands clashed against metal as Asta popped up from one of Finrals portals, blocking our attacks.
"Uhhh... I-i think that's good enough... right, Magna?" Finral asked, elbowing Magna painfully in the slide.
"Ow! Uhh, yeah, we should probably stop there and uhh.. heal your wounds?" Magna ran towards me and grabbed me by my good arm, stirring me away from the battle,
"I respect you for what you just did." He stated, flashing me a smile, "here." He passed me a black bulls robe, watching as I tugged it over my head.
"Welcome, to the black bulls!" Magna yelled, at me and Asta as the rest of the black bulls cheered, smiling. I laughed lightly, rubbing my neck,
"Aw, shucks guys..." I smiled gently as Vanessa ran forwards with some bandages.
"Honestly Luck! You can't be so rough! And Finral! You should've stopped it sooner!" She scolded as she wrapped me up, next turning on Luck. Magna beckoned me and Asta over, taking us to our rooms. We got to mine first.
"Alright Tsu! This," he gestured around, "is your new room!" It was small and cramped, reminding me of home.
"Thanks! I should uhh... get to cleaning." I stated, grabbing a bucket and starting to scrub the place down as Asta and Magna left.
I was almost done when I saw something moving in the corner. I froze, turning my head very slowly, my eyes wide. There wasn't anything there. Except... that was...
"A ROACH!" I screamed, dropping everything and booking it out of the room. I had to run down stairs to get away, but there wasn't time! So I jumped over the banister, crashing awkwardly on my side, still not far away enough from that stupid fucking bug! The commotion I made attracted the rest of the black bulls, all seeming light hearted. That was until they saw me rocking in the floor, eyes wide and smiling sardonically, tears streaming down my face as the image of that roach kept reappearing in my mind.
"Tsu! What's wrong?!" That voice was... Finral.
"Hngggg...!" I squeaked, leaning forwards slightly, "Well, Finral!" Finral..? What a stupid fucking name! Not that I can say much though. "I'm TRYING not to think about it!" I yelled at the poor, poor male who'd done nothing wrong. No, the guilty one was... "MAGNAAAA!" I yelled, jumping up and grabbing him by the collar.
"U-uh.. what?!" Magna cried out, leaning away from my distraught figure.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING GIVING ME A ROACH INFESTED ROOM?!" I screeched, properly throwing him across the base. He hit the wall and yelled back at me,
"I didn't know it was infested!" Charmy stepped forwards holding up a slice of cake,
"Here, have some noms. It'll make you feel better." She nodded wisely as I took a bite. I then heard a chuckling behind me as I turned around to see Finral, Gauche and Luck all pulling in gloves.
"Say Tsu... there isn't anything of great importance to you in that room is there?" Luck asked grinning.
"Uhh.. n-no..?" I stuttered, slightly surprised at the odd combination.
"Fufu, well that's good. Luck can get really destructive." Finral laughed slightly, sweat dropping.
"Marie hates bugs. So I make it my duty to kill them all." Gauche emitted an evil aura as he tightened a bandanna around his head. Finral opened a portal, saluting luck and Gauche as the stepped through, following after them quickly. Then he closed the portal and we all turned our attention up to my room. There was a lot of screaming as blue and purple flashes kept popping up.
"Luck go left!" We heard a muffled voice cry. "There are more than one?!" It cried out in peril.
"We shall kill them all.. for Marie!" A voice that was clearly Gauche cried out.
"HahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Luck laughed ominously, the noise echoing around the entire base.
"Oi, what's all the noise?" Another voice grunted.
"Hey.. isn't that the captain?" I asked, leaning into Grey. I don't really know why I asked Grey since he doesn't talk but oh well.
"Oh captain what are you doing here- OWWWW LET ME DOWN!" An extremely flamboyant voice that was clearly Finral yelled.
"ROACH! ROACH! ROACH!" Luck chanted as Finral cried out in pain.
"HEY LUCK! I'M NOT THE ROACH!" He screamed, sounds of pain interrupting his sentence.
"Be quiet! Do you think my little sister Marie would approve if all this noise?!" A flash of purple light.
"AHHHH! GAUCH! WHY DID YOU AIM FOR ME?!" Finral yelled again.
"Hey... SHUT UP!" Yami roared, tossing Finral away.
"Oh, I got all the roaches guys!" Luck yelled down, "you can come up now Tsu!" I smiled slightly at how much effort they were all putting in to help me.
"Thanks guys!" I yelled as i ran up to her room, sidestepping Finrals slowly decaying body.
"Sorry bud." I saluted him until I was in my now completely destroyed room.
"Perfect!" I smiled as I flopped into my bed, allowing the warm embrace of sleep to take me instantly.
Flashback-
Quick note, in some chapters I'm going to be doing an unknown characters flashbacks. It might be easy to figure out what character it is but just wanted to let you know it isn't a character from the anime.
Unknowns PoV-
I ran through the forest, my breath catching in my throat as I tumbled through the brambles into a ditch.
"Owwww!" I whined, clutching my ankle.
"Are you ok Yuu-chan?" My friend called down, peering into the ditch.
"A-ah, yeah I'm fine!" I smiled up weakly at him, attempting to stand.
"Owww!" I whined again, toppling over.
"Ah! You're not ok!" He yelled, diving into the ditch to help me up.
"Oh no! It's ok, y-you don't have to!" I smiled, holding out my hand to stop him as I stood defiantly.
"Yuu.." he smiled, shaking his head, "you're so weird." He grabbed my wrist anyway, dragging me out of the ditch. We walked back to my house, opening the door only to see a cake with the words
'Happy 7th birthday Yuu'
"Huh?" He asked, as he peeped around me, "Oh Yuu! Look! You have a cake!" He cried excitedly as he sat me down. I heard a voice from up the stairs,
"Yuu? Is that you?"
"Yea Onee-chan!" I called back up at my big sister. "Ju's here too!" I heard footsteps as my big sis jogged down stairs, holding onto a wrapped present.
"Hi Ju." She said distractedly as she placed the present in front of me. "Happy birthday Yuu." She smiled.