TsunTsun~

Tsuns pov-
"Tsuntsunnnn!" My dad cried out as I legged it away from the house, a piece of toast in my mouth.
"Bye dad!" I yelled behind me, my breakfast slipping out of my mouth as I spoke. "Shit!" I cried as I grabbed it before it hit the ground. Securing it back in my mouth I sprinted. "Wait..." I screeched to a halt, my already scruffy trainers leaving skid marks on the ground. "Why didn't I just ride a broom?" I spun on my heel and started running back home. "DAAAAAD!" I screeched, kicking open the door to our run down cottage. "Gimme your broom before I shoot yoOOOOUUUU!" I shouted the last bit, snatching the broom from its place besides the door, hopping on it and flying off. "I swear to actual shit." I murmured under my breath. "If I'm late to get my fucking grimoire someone's going to die and it's not going to be me." I realised a second too late that I should be landing and veered down suddenly, hitting the ground with a painful thump. Forgetting about the broom I kicked the grand oak doors of the tower open where an old man who I recognised well was speaking to a huge crowd of people, who just so happened to turn their head to my dishevelled figure. My long, dark brown hair was knotted and still up in its shitty low ponytail I had it in to sleep. My black, oversized sweater was wrinkled. Probably because of the fact it was my pyjama top. The only half presentable part of the creative ensemble of an outfit I created were the grey shorts which had somehow managed to rip at the bottom in between leaving the house and arriving here. My deep reddish-brown eyes scanned the room as I straightened my back, coughing nervously. "E-excellent weather?" I asked in a meagre tone. Of course the second I said the the clear skies filled with dark clouds and rain started bucketing down. Just my fucking luck. The entire crown burst out laughing at my pitiful state.
"Honestly, who is that girl?"
"Who's to bet she doesn't even get a grimoire?"
I shuddered at the thought, people finally turning their attention back to the wizened man standing high above us all.
"Anyways, as I was saying before Miss Dere decided to interrupt us was... May the grimoire awarding commence. Everyone help out their arms as grimoires flew into them, gasping in excitement and disappointment at their new treasure. I did the same, beads of sweat rolling down my back. After what felt like hours, a grimoire landed in my outstretched hands. It was so beautiful I though for a second there had been a mistake. Why would someone like me get something so amazing as this? The covers edges were embroidered with a gold trimming that snaked its way into the middle, slowly fading to silver. The strange metal branched off at certain places to little dots of colours that seemed to be almost glowing. I help it out in awe as I stared upon it, my eyes traveling over its smooth cover longingly. I already felt a strange connection with it, as if it was part of me. My glee was short lived however as my eyes landed on a clover. Or... could you even call it a clover?
"Is this some kind of joke?" I asked aloud, my eyes fixed on the one leaf. "I... didn't think this was even possible..." I laughed slightly, my disbelief evident in my voice. I noticed some people turning to look at me, the girl who arrived late. So I protectively hugged my grimoire to my chest, hiding it from sight.

The ceremony was over and I was in disbelief. "What just happed?" I asked myself as I walked slowly to my house. This was so stupid! I mean, no one wants a one leafed clover! Do they even exist? I whimpered to myself. This is probably super weak and useless. I whispered, wiping my eyes before swinging open the door, trudging into my small house. My dad glanced up from a book he was reading.
"Hey! Where's my broomstick?!- are you ok?" His voice suddenly turned soft and kind as he surveyed my limp, defeated figure. The last of my will gave out as I saw his kind face and I wailed.
"D-daddy.." I sobbed as he held me close to his chest, his arms wrapped around me.
"What's wrong honey?" His voice was soft as he rocked me back and forth.
"I-I-I..!" I couldn't even finish the sentence as my sobbing took over, my shoulders shaking. I pushed my grimoire into his large hands. The second he took it I wrapped my own skinny arms around his torso, hiding my face in his now wet, snotty shirt. He looked at my grimoire silently.
"Honey, it's beautiful. What's wro-"
"Turn it over!" I sobbed tightening my embrace. I heard his slight intake of breath and he saw my strange one leafed clover. He slowly pushed me away from himself, crouching down so he was at my height and holding me at arms length.
"Tsun-" he begun, only to be cut off.
"Don't call me that. It's Tsu." My sobbing had subsided enough that I could form a proper sentence.
"Well then, Tsu. Do you know anyone else with a one leafed clover?" I shook my head as the sobbing took over my body again.
"Tsu. Look me in the eyes." I look at my dad. "That makes you special. I bet it's super powerful. More powerful than a four leaf even!" I could tell he was getting ahead of himself but I didn't stop him. "And then, I'll be able to tell everyone, my daughter is the only person in the world with the legendary one leafed clover." He picked my up and spun me around just like I was a little kid.
"Daaad!" I groaned, giggling slightly. "I'm not a kid anymore. Stooop iiit." I whined, hitting his arms, occasionally swinging for the face. But alas, my arms were too short. He grinned as he lowered me to the ground, pushing my grimoire back into my grasp.
"Now that that's done with..." his face suddenly became serious. "Where the fuck is my broomstick?" He was suddenly emanating a dark aura as he grabbed me by the head and chucked me outside. "I'm locking the door. You're not coming back in until you get it back." My mouth fell open as the door slammed in my face. It was starting to get dark now and my dad knew one thing about me. I was scared of the dark.

"It'll be ok, it'll be ok.." I whispered to myself as I hugged my arms tightly around my shoulders. I glanced around me nervously, jumping at the snapping of a twig. "Wh-WHOSE THERE?!" I yelled, attempting to mask my fear.
"You, I believe."
I looked down at my feet to see a broken twig. "O-okay... b-but who are you?!" I whined, forgetting my tough demeanour instantly.
"Fufufufu..." the feminine voice rang out, sounding familiar.
"W-wait a second!" I cried out. "Auntie Nah!" My aunt ran at me, grinning like the devil.
"You looked so scared!" She cried out laughing, grabbing my grimoire from my hands roughly. "It's so pretty!" She yelled, completely breezing over the one leafed clover.
"Auntie..." I deadpanned as I looked her straight in her stupid face.
"A one leafed clover isn't really anything to worry about." She waved her hand in my direction, holding a broom out to me. "You forgot something?"
You forgot something