21

A few minutes passed by before the door finally opened, warm air from the Jeons' living room coming to hug him and Jaegeun from outside the house. The boy took those few minutes to unwrap a grape lollipop and nervously shoving it in his mouth.

"Taehyung! Nice to finally see you again." Ms.Jeon greeted him with a hug that took the blonde by surprise. "Come in!" The lady's beaming aura, even this late at night, could easily brighten someone's day and it helped ease Taehyung's nerves.

He stepped in the house with Jaeguen's chubby little hands gripping his older brother's hoodie, curious of the unfamiliar environment surrounding him.

"Hey, Ms.J- Minseo." He responded with a polite bow, his little brother doing the same in his arms. "It's been a while."

"I know it has! I would've expected you to hang around here more often." She told him with a frown but quickly shrugged it off. "Anyways, who's this?"

"Oh! This is my little brother, Jaegeun." Taehyung introduced the fluff ball that was shying away in his arms.

"Oh my god, he's so adorable!" She squealed, ruffling his hair and causing a faint blush to appear on the little boy's cheeks from the compliment.

"Mom, stop annoying them." Jungkook huffed from behind his mother before pulling Taehyung with him to his bedroom, not letting the lady say a word before locking the door behind them. Tae saw the way Ms.Jeon's expression fell before the door was harshly shut to her face.

"What's with the attitude to your mom, kid?" The later asked a little pissed since the lady seemed so nice.

"None of your business." The younger rolled his eyes before ruffling Jaegeun's hair. "Hi, Geun."

"Wow. So you'd greet him but not me." The blonde placed a hand to his chest as if he really was offended.

"What do you want?"

That was the question that Taehyung had been preparing to answer on his way there. But sadly he still hadn't come up with one. He didn't really know what he was going to do or say or why he even decided to go to the boy's house.

He was scared once again.

If the junior were to think that this whole thing was silly to be made into a big deal, the blonde didn't know if he would feel relieved or hurt.

He put down his little brother, letting him explore Jungkook's room, before clearing his throat and taking the lollipop out of his mouth to make his speech clearer.

"Okay so first off... I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm sorry for being an asshole to you earlier. I was just scared-"

"Taehyung what is there to be scared of?" The raven haired boy asked with confusion.

"I'm just getting to that. Be patient, bun." Jungkook blushed from the nickname but stayed quiet to let the older continue. "As I was saying, I was just scared that you'd get weirded out by me."

"Why would I?"

"Because we kissed."

"W-wha-"

"I mean I don't think anyone else would consider it an actually kiss but I did."

Taehyung took the next few minutes explaining what happened during and after the party that night. From the younger getting drunk, to accidentally giving the older a peck on the lips and finally to how he got home and met his mom, which the boy was wondering about how they already knew each other back in the living room.

"I'm sorry I've been avoiding you, Jungkook. I just thought you'd get weirded out since... you know, you're straight and-"

Before the blonde could finish his sentence, he was pulled into a tight embrace, instantly shutting him up as the younger buried his face in the crook of his neck. He could hear sniffling causing him to instinctively stroke his hair in an attempt to give comfort.

"Bun, why are you crying?" Taehyung asked once the sobs have lessened. He gently lifted the boy's chin with his index finger to gain eye contact and the bunny boy easily got the message.

"I-I'm just relieved that I didn't do anything repulsive again." Jungkook responded with a smile.

Again?

"Don't worry, you didn't." The blonde chuckled before noticing his little brother trying to jump up to Jungkook's bed.

The two older males watched him as he tried to grab onto the sheets to hoist himself up, not knowing that he's caught eyes. After a few more attempts, he finally succeeded, exclaiming an adorable "finawy!"

"Geun-ah, what are you doing?" Taehyung questioned his little brother with amusement and the munchkin's eyes widened as if he was caught in the middle of something mischievous. "Taetae, I wanf bunny!" His small finger pointed at the two bunny stuff toys on Jungkook's bed; one yellow and one pink. The raven haired boy blushed from embarrassment that he still had stuff toys around.

The blonde shook his head, picking up his little brother who had a pout on his face. "You can't have that, Geun. It's Oogie's." The small boy let out an annoyed 'hmph' while putting his onesie's hood on, the floppy ears hitting Tae in the face, before crossing his arms with his head down.

"It's fine, Hyung. Jaegeun, here." Jungkook grabbed the yellow stuffed bunny from on top of his pillows and walking over to Taehyung, placing the toy in the little boy's arms.

"I can haf if?!" Jaegeun squealed, hugging the bunny tightly and Jungkook nodded. "Fank you, Oogie!" He made grabby hands toward the male and the boy gladly took him in his arms.

Taehyung cooed at the sight of his baby brother hugging the guy that he's been crushing on for a good month now, smiles on all three of their faces when they decided to watch a movie together.