So this is goodbye?

Paige's POV:

Jay was just laying there waiting for me to tell him. I really have no clue how I am going to tell him.

"Jay, You are a wonderful guy. You are one of the sweetest boys that I will probably ever meet. I just think we need to go our seprate ways for now," I said.

Jay looked at me and said, "Okay. So I guess I will see you around then."

"Okay." I then left.

Tom tried to ask me what was wrong, but I walked away really fast. I went and said goodbye to Siva and said I probably won't be seeing him for awhile. I called a cab and thank the Lord it wasnt Johnny. I walked into the house and forgot I left Sara with Nathan. I thought that they would be fine.

"Hannah? Are you here?" I called, but she didnt come. I was finally alone. I went up to my room and fell asleep.

Tom's POV:

I was standing there waiting for Paige to come out. I was thinking about how Max and her looked at each other. I could tell he had feelings for her. The door opened and Paige stormed down the hall. I really tried to stop her but she was really fast. I looked over there at Max who was kinda shocked. We walked into the room and Jay looked a little down.

"You really like her don't you?" Max asked.

"Yeah, but things were going way too fast," Jay said.

"Is that why she looked like she was about to cry?" I asked.

"I guess," he said.

"I am going to go check on Nathan," Max said.

"Well I'll be here," I said.

Max's POV:

Well it looks like Paige is gone for now. I walked out the door and found the car and drove to the apartment. I opened the door to find Nathan on the couch asleep and I didnt see Sara around so I woke up Nathan.

"What? Oh hi Maxie," he said.

"Hey lad. Jay and Siva are doing great. Where's Sara?" I said.

"In my room asleep."

I walked up the stairs and then opened his door.

"Sara dear. You need to wake up," I said.

"Okay, Is Paige here?" she said getting up.

"No. I hope she is at your cousions house. The car is still here so I will drive you home is a few minutes," I said leaving.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I really hope she is okay. I walked out and sat down on the couch. Nathan was in the kitchen making something. Sara walked down and hugged Nathan. We went out to the car and drove to the house. Sara opened the door.

"Sara can you make sure Paige is okay," I asked.

"Sure. I will have her text you," she said.

She walked up to the door and waved at me. I parked the car and then called a cab. When I made it home I called Natalie and said that I had to cancel the date for the week and that I didnt feel like going any where soon. I went up to my room and went to sleep.