Oh dear!

*Okay so hopefully you guys are liking my story (: please let me know what you think*

Jays POV:

I couldn't believe what I had just read. Max knows my feelings for Natalie.

"Max!" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming to my door.

"Jay, Max is not here," said Siva. I opened the door and I asked where he is.

"I think he is at the bar meeting someone," Siva answered.

"Can you drive me there I have to talk to me right away," I asked.

"Sure," he replied. We got into the car and we were one block away from the bar when a white car was coming right at us.

"Siva, that car is coming right at us."

"Jay I know, there is no other place I can go." After he said that all I could feel was pain everywhere.

Max's POV:

I was meeting this hot brunette girl who Tom had introduced me to at one of our concerts. I was sitting there and the bartender asked me what I wanted so I just got a small beer and waited for the brunette. Five minutes later she walked in and she sat down and she orded a shot. We talked and turns to find out her named is Natalie. Natalie said she had to go to the bathroom. I texted Tom saying 'I think I have feelings for Natalie." After I sent the text a tall dark headed man who had WAY to much to drink shoulder me in the back.

"Watch where you're going,lad," I said.

He turned around and gave me that eat-crap-look and walked out to his car. I knew I should have stopped him but Natalie came back saying she had to go. I walked her out when I saw two cars collide. I suddenly called 9-1-1 and they were on their way. I ran over to see if I knew anyone and of course there was the tall man in one car and in the other was Siva and Jay. I couldn't believe it! I noticed that there was a small crowd gathered around. The ambulances came and one took Jay away the one, the second one came and took the tall man away and the third one helped Siva.

"Siva!" I yelled.

"Max!" Siva said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well Jay was calling for you and I told him that you were meeting some girl at the bar. He asked if I would take him there and I said sure. He never told me why either. He looked pretty angry," Siva said.

"I am sorry boys but we have to take Siva to the hospital to run some test. You can come check up on him tomorrow," the paramedic said.

"Okay, Do you want me to call Nareesha?" I asked.

"If you want to but if I were you i would call Natalie," said Siva, "Jay gave Nathan and me her number and I don't have my phone so Nathan should."

"Okay, Thanks mate." I said with a smile. They took Siva away. I found my Natalie standing on the sidewalk. "I better be going. I will call you sometime soon," I said. We hugged and went our separate ways.