We Were Made for Each Other (A TW Fanfiction)

*Okay so this is my first fan fiction...... if you want me to post more let me know :)*

Part 1: 

Natalie(17) and her little sister Sara (15) were finally going to vist their cousin in England... 

This was their first time ever going on a plane...so they were very nervous...

"Natalie, I am really scared," said Sara as we boarded the plane.

"Well hun, we can't turn back now, but I am pretty sure we will make it fine," said Natalie.

"okay, I hope," said Sara still worrying. When they found their seats they started hearing very familiar music.

"Okay, I know that's not me playing it and your IPod is turned off, right?" asked Natalie.

"Yeah my IPod is turned off," said Sara.

"Okay ladies and gentleman, we are getting ready to take off! please buckle your seat belts and turn off all of your electronics," said the flight attendant.

"Here we go...," said Sara. 

After ten minutes the flight attendant said they could turn their electronics on.  

Sara started listening to her favorite song 'Gold Forever' by The Wanted. Then, Sara started humming the words to the song and there was a very curly headed boy,who was in the seat in front of them, turned around and smiled. Natalie noticed him and said

"Hi" and he asked, "So are you guys fans of The Wanted?"

Natalie then elbowed Sara in the arm.

"Ouch! That really hurt you know!" stated Sara. When Sara looked up and then noticed who the curly headed boy was, she about fainted.

"Is she going to be okay?" he asked very concerned.

"I think so. Do you mind me asking what your name is?" asked Natalie.

"My name is Jay McGuiness. What's yours?" asked Jay.

"My name is Natalie and this is my sister, Sara."

"Oh, what pretty names for beautiful faces," Jay said as he blushed. As he said that Sara sat up and Jay looked at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," answered Sara.

"Whew! Okay that's good," Jay said. All three of them talked and after a while, the flight attendant asked them to turn their electronics off and get ready for landing.

The landing went smooth and after they all got off Natalie and Jay exchanged phone numbers and said that they would text each other when they got settled in.

"Well it was really nice meeting you two," said Jay.

"I am really glad we got to talk," said Natalie. As they were looking for their bags, four different sized men walked up and hugged Jay.

"Hey mate. Its been forever since we saw you," said the tall, tan one.

"Not really. it's only been 5 hours," Jay said, "Anyway boys, I would like you to meet my two new friends, Natalie and Sara."

The tall one said, "It's nice to meet you ladies, my name is Siva." Siva went a shook their hands.

The muscular one came up and rubbed their ears, "Hi. My name is Max."

The one with the wonderful nose came up and hugged both of them, "Hey ladies, my name is Tom."

The short quiet one just waved his hand, "Hi, I am Nathan."

"Well it was nice meeting all of you wonderful boys but we better be going," said Natalie, "and Jay, I'll text you later." Natalie gave him a hug and grabbed her bag and waited for Sara to follow after she said her goodbyes.

*I hope you like this so far... I will post more later on, Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think :)*