Max's Week

Paige's POV

Day 1 (Saturday): i woke up in my bed and found a note written in Jays handwriting. I picked it up and it said, 'Do not read until the end' i put it away and changed into a tshirt and sleeping shorts and then walked down the stairs. Sara must have told Hannah what happened because she was cleaning everything.

Hannah looked up and said, "Good morning!'

"Good morning."

"That lad that brought you home was qutie a cutie," she said sitting down.

"His name is Jay and he is."

"Are you two courting?"

"Haha no one says that anymore and nope."

"You are kidding me! The way he looked at you was to die for. I wish Zayne would do that."

"Hahaha where is Zayne?"

"Still on tour. He will be back before long though."

"Okay. Well i have got to get dress and head down to Max's house."

"Wait! Your going out with another guy besides Jay?"

"I will explain it to you later," i said with a smile. I went to my room and Sara was sitting on my bed with an outfit laid out for me.

"Thank you dear," i told her. She looked like she was crying. "Sara? are you okay?"

"Not really. Hannah is so mad at me."

"You would be too if you were her," i said putiing on my shirt and skort. Sara sighed and her phone started to ring. She walked out of my room and i could tell it was Nath. I checked my phone and saw that i had a message from Max saying he will be at my house in 10 mins. I fixed my hair into a fishtail braid and grabbed my flats and phone and walked down stairs.

Date: Max picked me up and took me to watch "Jaws" in 3D. I was a little scared so I covered my face into Max's shirt. He hugged me until I came out of hiding. When the movie was over he took me to a very nice pizza parlor. We talked about things and I fell for him more than i planned to. Max took me home and we made out for at least ten minutes. I went up to my room and fell asleep.

Day 2(Sunday): I went over to the lads house and watched a football game with Max,Nathan,Sara, and then me. Max said that if his team won then he would give me a suprise. Nathans team lost. I was a little nervous on what the suprise was. Max left the room and brought back Tom and his gutiar and he sung part of their one of their new song "I found you". I got goosebumps. After he was done he came over to me and kissed me. His phone started to ring so he had to answer it. He said that they had to go to the recording studio again this week. Sara and I went with them again and they recorded another new song. Jay and Max kept looking at me while they sung. I really dont know who to pick. I still have five days to go before I have to tell them. I could possibly have already picked. The lads got done around 5:00pm this time so Max took me to the park where we played football. I kicked his butt in every game. 7:30pm came by and Max took me home.

Day 3(Monday): Work was wonderful. Max came by with some grub he cooked for lunch. It was wonderful. After work he took me home and came in and met Hannah. He stayed until 8pm. Hannah told me that he was quite a guy.

Day 4(Tuesday): Work was easy because only a few came that day. Max called me during lunch to tell me that he couldnt make it today because he had to help Siva out. I told him that was fine. I ate lunch with one of the little girls. Her name is Lily. She told me her ABCs. After work Max picked me up and took me to an empty parking lot.

"Max. I need to go home," I said.

"I know. I'll tell Hannah that I needed to tell you something," he said looking out the windshield.

"Well im listening."

"Paige, You are so beautiful. I love you with all of my heart. You mean SO much to me. If you dont pick me i may as well die," he said now looking at me. I couldnt say anything.

"Max.", I finaly said, "you still have three days with me before i have to choose. i still dont know who i am going to pick yet. Just please take me home."

He started the car back up but didnt drive. He looked at me and next thing I know his lips are on mine. We made out again for about 20 minutes. He finally took me home and told Hannah that there was a huge train that got stuck. She bought it and i went to my room, changed into my pajamas and cried my self to sleep.

Day 5(Wednesday): Max didnt show up at all and work was a drag. I couldnt wait to go home.

Day 6(Thursday): Max texted me this morning saying he was very sorry that he didnt call last night. I told him i was off tomorrow and he said okay ill pick you up in the morning.Sara came by with some leftover noodles from last night and we talked. She stayed all day long. We walked home and I saw Max at the modeling studio with Natalie. Sara looked at me and I didnt say anything. I opened the door and we walked in to see if Hannah was still there. She was so we waited. Max walked by us and i faked cough. He looked at  me and was a little shocked.

"Paige! What are you doing here?"

"I might as well ask you the same thing."

"He is with his girlfriend." Natalie said walking towards us. Sara looked at me and I said, "Max i didnt know you had a girlfriend."

"Yeah we have been dating for the past three months," Natalie said. 

Hannah called Natalie over to try on another dress and sent Sara with her to help.

"Paige. I am so sorry." 

"You said all of that to me Tuesday! Let me guess did you lie?"

"No i meant all of those words."

"You have a girlfriend Max! You dont do this stuff."

"I know but-"

"Just stop! This deal is over! Im going home when Sara comes back. I dont want to see you anymore!" I shouted and ran outside.

Sara came out a few moments later and we walked home.

Friday: I called Jay and asked if he could come over. He was over in less than 10 minutes. We talked and I told him what happend with Max. After I told him he held me. I fell asleep in his arms again. This time when I woke up he was still here.

||Well thats it. Please let me know what you thought of the fanfiction. Please keep voting. Thank you ||