4| Deliveries

Hey y'all, it's been a minute huh? I know, I'm so sorry, life hit me, and I stopped writing a lot of my stories, but I'm back in action with this banger, as requested by a lot of y'all, so I hope y'all are as ready as I am for this!

Ummm, if it helps reread, I'm just gonna state the names of the characters right now so there's no confusion, cause I know I had changed Matthew's name.

So Matthew Beckham is David Beckham, Challen is the main character, played by Teiarra Walker. Zeke is Challen's little brother, August is August, and idk if I said this before but this takes place in New York. Okay, good? Good! Let's get it.

4 | Deliveries

Challen Mitchell

"Okay I'm finished." I told Matthew, saving the document like he wanted me to.

"Thanks baby. What do you want for lunch? I can't go with you today, I have a meeting, but take my card." Matthew was sitting behind his desk, and he pulled his chair back to grab his wallet from his pants.

"I want seafood."

His face scrunched up. "Umm I'll pass."

"What do you want Matthew?" I laughed.

"Just get me subway. You know what I want."

"Yes sir. I'll be back."

I grabbed the card from him and my purse and coat and walked out the office.

The same blonde woman from when I first came here for my first day of assisting didn't even look in my direction anymore.

She didn't like me, because she wanted to be in my place with Matthew, and that just made me smile. I was better than her, and she knew it.

I walked to the elevator and took it to the parking garage and quickly found Matthew's Bentley.

I got it and synced my Bluetooth so I could listen to Lil Durk's new album.

I pulled out of the parking spot and drove until I was on the regular street, and I joined the flow of traffic.

I was listening to Neighborhood Hero until my phone started to ring, it was my brother.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Challen, whatchu doing?"

"Umm, driving to Queen Krab, what's up?"

"Ohhh, get me something."

"And bring it to your school?"

"Yes please."

"I'll see, I'm on lunch break in Matthew's car"

"So? You know he won't trip, that's your nigga after all."

"Stop playing with me Zeke before you end up starving."

He laughed. "Aight my bad. I want a Whooper meal from Burger King, and one of those special drinks. Like grape Sprite or something."