t w e n t y e i g h t

Start from the beginning

Soon, class was finally over and it was now lunch time.

As Yuyan was finshed packing her things, Taeyong grabbed her hand and took her to a quiet place.

Xikan was about to approach her when suddenly a guy did it first and pulled her out of the classroom.

Taeyong took the girl to the same garden as before and sat down.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" Yuyan started and crossed her arms, looking at Taeyong.

Taeyong sighed and began, "Look, I just wanted to say sorry for what I did in the past. Please forgive me and forget about that." He said and held her hand.

It felt different as Yuyan held Taeyong's hand in hers again after a long time. It once felt satisfying and perfect. Now, it felt weird and strange.

"Taeyong, I don't belive I can forget that memory so easily. It affected me the most in my life." She replied and slowly took her hand back from Taeyong's grip.

"Just suddenly disappearing out of now where with out any goodbye's. Days turned into weeks and eventually months to years and yet you still haven't said anything to me at all. Just a simple message saying you're okay will be enough for me but nothing. I was worried and depressed for days just wondering where you were. And then you suddenly came back and ask for my forgiveness? I don't think so."
Yuyan vent out on the boy.

After hearig Yuyan's side of the story, he regretted everything. He was feeling all kinds of things like regret, guiltiness, and sadness.

While saying all her feelings, she didn't even notice a tear fell from her eyes already.

"I-I'll go." Yuyan stuttered out of her tears and walked away from Taeyong.

The boy sighed out loud and leaned back on the bench. "What have I done...." he whispered to himself as he just lets the tears run down from his eyes to cheeks.

Yuyan entered the cafeteria and scanned the room for her cousin.

Eventually, she found Justin and Xikan sitting and eating together. She rushed over to them.

She tapped Justin's shoulder. He looked back and saw Yuyan.

"Justin. I want you to go back on your own again today. I have alot of things to get today." She said.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Asked Justin. Yuyan shook her head no. "No thanks. It'll take more time. I'll just be back before 7 PM okay?"

"Okay. Bye bye!" Justin hugged Yuyan. Yuyan turned to Xikan who was beside Justin and waved goodbye aswell.

hiii

sorry for the delay but hey, its finally here!

happy birthday to chenle!!!!baby i love you so much aaahh ♡♡♡♡

happy birthday also to woozi from seventeen, my second ultimate bias. and kihyun from monsta x too! ily all

sorry guys i was supposed to make a birthday chapter for chenle in this chapter but my plan failed as i added chenle too late. i was supposed to add him a week before his bday but eventually forgot about it :(
but i promise, next chapter will be about him!

anyways, random question :

taeyong or jaehyun ? ;)

OH AND!!! just so you know, li xikan is a real idol and an actual friend of justin 😆

(him and justin)

(him and justin)